Login / Sign up
> > > Embed roster

Messages in topic: Embed roster
Keilana55

Nbr post: 83
Register: 8/22/11
Posted: 9/16/11, 11:49 AM

Is there a way to embed the roster from here onto a guildportal website page? I like this roster MUCH better and it would promote members using Magelo.
Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11375
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 9/20/11, 4:10 AM

Hi Keilana55,

This is definitely possible. What kind of roster would you want ? A page that list the members of your guild by classes that you can style with your css ?
Keilana55

Posted: 9/20/11, 2:17 PM

I would love a roster just like the one that is here. I was trying to find a way to embed the page so that you would not have to code a new roster just for the purpose.

It is sortable by class, level, last log in to game (if possible), last update, etc and a name is clicked on can view certain things depending on their magelo subscription and view the recipes that member has, etc.
Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11375
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 10/12/11, 3:05 PM

Oky thanks for the clarification Keilana55 ! I will see what I can do, shouldn't be too hard to come up with an embeddable roster that you can style your way
Keilana55

Posted: 10/13/11, 12:43 PM

Thanks. A little bit of additional information: I was able to embed the Magelo roster, but only those logged into our site and/or Magelo could view it seems.
Keilana55

Posted: 4/16/12, 3:59 PM

Is there a way for those that are not yet plugged into Magelo and/or just visiting the site to be able to view this roster?
loulina
Admin

Nbr post: 4235
Register: 2/8/06
Posted: 4/21/12, 12:58 AM

As the public guild page on Magelo is accessible to anyone, and so the roster, I am not sure it should be an issue if you embed it on your site. I mean non Magelo members should be able to see it... Let me investigate about that and I get back to you.

The embed roster is on our top priority list now and we will come with something soon.
Sorry for keeping you wanting!

Edit: As I thought you tried to embed the "My guild" page that is private to your guild member. You should try to embed the public page of your guild: http://rift.magelo.com/en/guild/167447