| Magelo Sync has been updated!
All US Shards are currently offline for implementation of Rift Patch 1.8, Hotfix #3. All EU shards will go offline at 1am GMT for approximately 30 minutes.
Below we have posted the patch notes as found on the Rift Community Website:
1.8 World Event: War of the Wanton Maw
- Fixed a few major rifts that were not dropping Invasion Orders
- Daily rift raids now give more Experience.
- All crafted food stacks to 99
- Smoldering Island Dagger now has higher dexterity than strength.
- Smoldering Island Shield now has more focus to make it even with other items of the same level.
- Harvest nodes will now despawn after you loot them, even if you dont take everything.
- Fixed an issue with the Library: Mass Martyr Duration Leaderboard.
- Jumping on or around the Infernal Altars in the Ember Conclave encounter should no longer put players in combat.
- Fixed an issue that could cause additional enemies to despawn before the fight is over.
- Will now properly reset after a failed attempt.
- Encounter Barrier should now function correctly
- Increased effectiveness of the following abilities in PvP:
- Healing Spray: Reduction in PvP changed to 20% from 30%
- Soothing Stream: Reduction in PvP changed to 35% from 40%
- Healing Flood: Reduction in PvP changed to 30% from 50%
- Overflow: Reduction in PvP changed to 60% from 75%
- When exiting a warfront as a mercenary, the world quest tracker will no longer display twice.
- Fixed a bug that would not allow you to leave a guild that had transferred away if you were the only remaining leader.