|Rift has been patched for the Hotfix #5 (8:00am PDT 5/8/12 [NA] - 1:00am GMT/2:00am BST 9/5/12 [EU]). Below, we have posted the patch notes.
Magelo Sync has been patched!
- World Event: Fixed drop rates for War of the Wanton Maw quest items from Fire and Earth Zone Events.
- World Event: The 1.8 World Event has been extended for a week, due to end Thursday, May 24th.
- Riftstalker: Rift Barrier: Once again works on reflectable abilities. Rift Barrier now properly caps the amount of damage that can be reflected.
- Items: Wrathful Flames and its lower-ranked versions now properly have a damage cap on reflected damage and can again be used on reflectable abilities.
- Re-fixed Porticulum costs for in-zone travel; traveling between Porticulums within the same zone should charge 1 Gold consistently.
- Improved the way channeled ability visual effects are hidden or partially shown when the 'Hide Other Players' Hit FX' setting is enabled.
- Maklamos the Scryer:
- Crystal Essence buffs will now - for real, finally, and after much gnashing of teeth - properly apply their consequences if players fail to resolve the beams before the duration runs out.
- Increased the enrage timer of Maklamos. Enrage will now properly trigger after 8 minutes of combat.
- Players receiving Scarlet, Emerald, or Azure Crystal Essence while standing on the corresponding crystal formations will no longer prevent the mechanic from being solved.
- Crystalline Devastation now waits slightly longer before it begins to apply debuffs in its radius.
- Altered Crystalline Devastations root-target effect.
- Ruthless, Monstrous, and Merciless Juggernaughts now set their health in an appropriately uninterruptible fashion.
- Rusila Dreadblade:
- Dreaded Longshots just got more dread-able; they'll now be able to aim Dreadshot at anyone engaged in combat with them.
- Iron Pine PvP Daily Quests: Firebrand Steelclaws should no longer despawn prematurely when attacked before they began casting Revert.
- The Outfitter crafting daily quest Workorder: Icewatch Leggings no longer refers to Wool Socks.