|Rift 1.9 Hotfix #7 has been applied to all shards (18:00am PDT 7/12/12 [NA] - 1:00am GMT/2:00am BST 13/7/12 [EU]). Below, we have posted the patch notes.
Magelo Sync has been patched!
- The once-exclusive Armored White War Tiger mount, previously offered only to Korean RIFT players, is now available as an optional purchase with a limited-time price on the Account Management Page for those interested in checking it out!
- Now that we have fully cross-shard Friend and Ignore lists, these lists are no longer cleared when you transfer to a new shard.
- Summonable Snowmen can once again be summoned during Summerfest - the daystar no longer has them hiding in fear!
- Removed an extra Air Vent that was not actually venting near Kelpmere in Горы Лунной Тени.
- Fixed the dual credit per bug toward the Achievement on the Расплющивание жуков' quest.
- Removed the mounted runspeed increase on Alo's Amazing Ice Cream quest.
- Fixed the bug where Conquest buffs would sometimes not be cleared when you left Conquest.
- Now when you have more people near an Extractor, the faster the Extractor is captured.
- Crafting Portable Turrets or Lifesprings will now grant the 'Состязание мастеров' Achievement.
- Leaving and re-entering Conquest should no longer cause some objectives to disappear from the quest tracker.
- Personal Bankers and Mailboxes can no longer be summoned in Conquest.
- Fire Brigade in Silverwood can now be completed by larger Instant Adventure groups.
- Higher level characters who are auto-mentored for Instant Adventure now get set to 14 in Freemarch/Silverwood, and 25 for Gloamwood/Stonefield.
- Achievements for defeating bosses in Instant Adventure should now be crediting properly for ALL bosses.