Anmelden
> > > Sync not showing "last update" correctly

Nachrichten zum Thema: Sync not showing "last update" correctly
Keilana55
Mitglied

Registrieren: 22.08.11
Gesendet: 18.02.12, 23:48

We have had several members sync their characters and roles for an event tomorrow. The "last update" status does not update and shows us as having updated anywhere from 1 - 4 months ago. For example, my character Jewell shows as being updated an hour ago, but Keilana a month ago. I synced them one after the other.

Any ideas?
  • I am not sure if the actual information is updating or not. I will check that with guild members now.

Keilana55
Mitglied

Gesendet: 19.02.12, 00:12

We are supposed to attribute DKP points for being updated on the 19th. Is there some other trick we can use to check they did this so we don't have a riot on our hands by any chance?
Nepabrite
Mitglied

Registrieren: 20.11.11
Gesendet: 19.02.12, 02:58

I've passed this bug up the food chain, expect to hear from us shortly.

loulina
Admin

Registrieren: 09.02.06
Gesendet: 22.02.12, 05:54

Hi Keilana55 and sorry for this late feedback.
We are currently working on the update of a framework we are using and it takes us some time.
I checked your characters and the last update dates for Keilana is Feb 20 and for Jewell is Feb 19.
Do you or one of your guild mate still have an issue? Please let me know.
Keilana55
Mitglied

Gesendet: 22.02.12, 22:42

The actual update happens. The information that does not change is the date of the most frequent update on the roster. This is not really a high priority. The only reason that I noticed is because we give our members points for updating their Magelo information.

However, we did find a slight work around for checking their true last update (at the bottom of their gear window).

Thanks!
loulina
Admin

Registrieren: 09.02.06
Gesendet: 23.02.12, 05:33

Ah I didn't understand the issue was in the guild roster, good to know
I was checking in the profile, as you find out, where the last update date appear at the bottom of it.
So, we will take a look to the roster issue then and let you know.
Thnaks for the update.