Anmelden
> > > Magelo Announces Winners of Class Question Q&A Contest

Nachrichten zum Thema: Magelo Announces Winners of Class Question Q&A Contest
Nepabrite
Mitglied

Registrieren: 20.11.11
Gesendet: 19.03.12, 19:48

From March 9 through March 16, Magelo ran a Class Question Q&A Contest. Users submitted their questions and entered for a chance to win one of four game time cards, courtesy of Magelo.

All who participated received one month free Magelo Premium Service.

Below we have posted the winners and the questions submitted to Trion as found on the Original Contest Thread:

Blue indicates a first prize recipient.

Rogue

Mythblaze: Will the Rogue class see a review of synergy for DPS and Tanking souls?

Q: During the last several patches, there have been attempts to balance rogues from the DPS and PvP perspectives. As an end-result, many players are experiencing difficulties with Area of Effect tanking. Are there plans to review this, or are we seeing a general move away from Rogue tanking?

Mage

Davroth: With Infernal Dawn on the horizon, what are the short and long term goals for mage raid gear itemization? Is a change to the spell crit mechanic being considered or are we moving toward spell power as a primary desirable stat?

galahadkoa : Since the last patch, it seems like the mage has less variety when it comes to PvP, with some older builds no longer being useful and the majority now playing a Pyromancer/Dominator hybrid. What are the plans to evaluate and even out the other souls to allow more versatility in pvp combat?

Q: Are there any plans in the near future to increase Chloromancer throughput in PvP?

Warrior

Dhomal: Will we see a viable option for Warriors to be Support at any point?

Mithalar: Around 1.4, players would see more switching between tanking specs for different encounters. (for example: VK for magic reduction, Deep Pally for average damage, and so on). It seems some of the more recent changes have affected this. Is this working as intended? (i.e. Are we seeing an overall consolidation of the warrior tanking specs?)

Cleric

Bctrainers: At this point, cleric melee maximum uptime builds require little to almost no movement. Is this working as intended? What is your vision in the future regarding the cleric melee builds?

Q: There have been some voiced concerns that some of the itemization of the 4-piece Cabalist sets as well as the Synergy Crystals no longer reflect the role of this soul. Are there plans to revisit this? If not, what are the visions for this soul going forward?

Congratulations to the winners! We will post the answers as soon as they are received by Trion, so stay tuned!

Davroth
Mitglied

Registrieren: 09.03.12
Gesendet: 27.03.12, 04:06

Hey, my question was selected as the first place entry for mages, but I received no information for redeeming a game time card or any follow up information about the contest.
loulina
Admin

Registrieren: 09.02.06
Gesendet: 27.03.12, 05:21

Hi Davroth,

I sent you an email with your game time card code on March 19, on the email address you used to register on Magelo. Could you please go in your account page and double check you are looking at the same email address? My message is also maybe in your spam. Please, let me know how it goes.
Davroth
Mitglied

Gesendet: 27.03.12, 06:58

I went and checked my email, and it was correct. I just updated it to the exact same address, and received the confirmation email. I haven't received any emails from magelo other than the original confirm account ones, and the most recent one tonight. Can you please try sending me a test message to make sure it can go through?
loulina
Admin

Gesendet: 27.03.12, 18:41

Message sent. Let me know if you get it this time.
Davroth
Mitglied

Gesendet: 29.03.12, 11:03

Got it this time, I assume I just missed it in my spam folder last time. Thanks for putting up with me and helping out

Any word on answers for the questions?
loulina
Admin

Gesendet: 29.03.12, 14:31

Good We submitted the questions to Trion just after the end of the contest. We will keep you posted as soon as we have the answers.