Anmelden
> > > Map Tooltip of Specific Zone

Nachrichten zum Thema: Map Tooltip of Specific Zone
Siomain
Mitglied

Registrieren: 07.02.13
Gesendet: 24.02.13, 12:39

Hi, sorry if I posted this in the wrong forum but here goes.

So I have a Guild Portal site and I was creating an article for Foraging. I noticed when using the Magelo Toolbar that some items have a tooltip hover of zones with spawn locations.

I was hoping to add that to my article but have run into an issue.

As an example, Guardians have a quest Flower Power (not in the database btw lol ) where they have to gather 5 Grieveblossom Petals. I could have it set to hover the map with the Grieveblossom spawns but my only option is for Freemarch locations. As this is a Guardian quest, I need it to display Silverwood. I know there's a Silverwood ground object map for Trauerblüte but even direct linking to this page displays Freemarch first.

Is there a way for me to have the Silverwood zone or any specific zone hover? If not, could I suggest adding that to a list of to-do's?

Thank you very much in advance!
Jelan
Admin

Registrieren: 05.05.01
Gesendet: 28.02.13, 17:31

Hi Siomain,

What you are looking for is not possible at the moment. Let me get a closer look at the whole picture and see if I can come up with a solution. You should be able to at least link to the game object on the proper map...
Siomain
Mitglied

Registrieren: 07.02.13
Gesendet: 28.02.13, 23:25

Thank you very much. If it's not possible, at least that makes me feel like less of a noob

Also, thanks for adding Flower Power to the quests!!
Jelan
Admin

Registrieren: 05.05.01
Gesendet: 14.03.13, 14:05

Most welcome Siomain !

We now display up to 2 maps in our Npc/Game object tooltips which should address your issue I will try to check if there is a simple way to link to a map directly when you are on the npc detail page.