Anmelden
> > > My music stop playing. Need help

Nachrichten zum Thema: My music stop playing. Need help
Tigerak
Mitglied

Registrieren: 11.05.10
Gesendet: 11.04.16, 21:00

Recently after switch back to premium membership, i note my music background stop play at all. I still have and keep same music clip in mp3 format what i was have here always. Switching feature back and forward, with saves, not help. I even added new music file to try..Still no sound..Any idea what happened? It was work back in time no problem.Seems no anymore on me.
Jelan
Admin

Registrieren: 05.05.01
Gesendet: 12.04.16, 08:27

HI Tigerak,

We did not touch any code area that would impact this feature and I tested both your profiles and they both play your soundtrack. Is there any chance it's a browser issue on your end ?
Tigerak
Mitglied

Gesendet: 13.04.16, 08:44

I using Firefox and IE. Both not play...but i not installing Adobe Flash anymore, because security issues, and why i should? Music file is in mp3 format by the way and have nothings to do with flash plugins. Its a only possible issue with browser on my end., because they both work flawless in my general daily uses. Let me know if it a problem, plz.
Tigerak
Mitglied

Gesendet: 13.04.16, 17:39

Am reinstalled Adobe Flash for test purpose, all start working. That all. Ty for response. Case can be closed.
Jelan
Admin

Registrieren: 05.05.01
Gesendet: 17.04.16, 06:09

Glad to see you got it working by installing Flash. I totally agree that nowadays, we should be able to play those tracks using html5 without any flash whatsoever.

When time permits, I will look into it.