Anmelden
> > > Magelo Updates

Nachrichten zum Thema: Magelo Updates
Customprofile
Mitglied

Registrieren: 17.02.12
Gesendet: 03.05.19, 11:12

I know a little while back you said you were going to try to keep Rift updated better. Especially since they are not patching once a week. Are you able to do this? Or is things getting in the way? I se you are keeping EQ updated, so just wondering... Thank you man!

Also have to looked in to a game called Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen
This is one game that is being looked at very hard since Brad McQuaid is developing it, he is the one that did EQ, EQ2, Vanguard, SWG. I hope you are interested in it and if so can get InTouch with them about being one of the Official site for it. Thank you very much!!!!

Nuuli
Mitglied

Registrieren: 04.08.12
Gesendet: 13.08.19, 04:39

Yeah, Here we are in August 2019. A patch is required. But alas...
Customprofile
Mitglied

Gesendet: 23.09.19, 20:02

I think he is done with updated it for Rift. He keeps EQ updated, just not Rift.

kensax
Mitglied

Registrieren: 02.09.13
Gesendet: 25.09.19, 19:25

Rift doesn't even show up in the "Launch Game" panel of Magelo Sync anymore for me. And no more "Rift has been patched" popups.
Guess it's time to give up on this.
Customprofile
Mitglied

Gesendet: 30.09.19, 16:33

Yea, I think he is done. Suck cause this is an amazing site for the game. Anything and everything you want for the game is here...

Byrddog
Mitglied

Registrieren: 01.01.20
Gesendet: 01.01.20, 22:06

So I guess Magelo sync for Rift is no more? not being updated for patches any longer? Just got into Rift recently and this looks like a great tool but no recent activity from Jalen so guessing that means it's abandoned. ;( If anyone knows for certain, one way or the other, maybe put a note in the main FAQs and other sections of the forums to keep people from wasting their time.
Shontaya
Mitglied

Registrieren: 24.08.18
Gesendet: 08.01.20, 01:57

Imo the owner could at least be nice enough to come over here and let us know this part of Magelo is no longer gonna be kept up to date. I know Jelan is still around because he just spoke on the EQ forums on 1/5/2020.

I know RL can get in the way , and that would be totally understandable, for me at least.
I also know people can get tired of a game and may decide to go play something else to break the monotony. I am guilty of that myself.

I just don't like being left out of the loop on the status of the Rift side of Magelo. I am just glad that I didn't do what I had intended to do in the first place, which was to finally go premium before I tried to sync. It would've been a complete waste of money.

https://rift.magelo.com/en/profile/Deepwood/Diondra
Jelan
Admin

Registrieren: 05.05.01
Gesendet: 09.01.20, 03:48

Hi guys,

Sorry for the lack of update and communication. I actually recently patched Rift again but I have to admit I am questioning what to do with Rift. It is still a bit of work to patch and they keep patching the game weekly it seems which is quite an hassle.

On the database side, the discoveries provided by them which is pretty crucial has been down for months and they have yet to fix it.

It seems the game is slowly dying, there is no new content on the horizon and the new owner does not really care which is pretty sad.
Customprofile
Mitglied

Gesendet: 09.01.20, 15:47

This is very sad that they are not patching the system for you and other people. I had a feeling it was going to die off when it was bought. It is up to you man what to do, if you decide not to patch it any more, at least try to patch when ever you can and keep what you do have up and running as this site is AMAZING.

Thank you for all your work and thank you for everything you have done!!!!!!

Customprofile
Mitglied

Gesendet: 13.01.20, 20:37

If anything as I stated, at least keep the site going for people to use. Even though they do not update the database at least people can use the site, it is AMAZING.

Thank you sop very much for all your work and thank you for the best Rift site out there. Even though Rift is dyeing at least what people are left can come here to get info.

Shontaya
Mitglied

Registrieren: 24.08.18
Gesendet: 17.01.20, 10:52

What is going on with Rift I do understand you have no control over. And I am sorry to hear that they aren't keeping the Rift Site Owners up to date on what's going on. And the blocking of the database sure doesn't help you all try to at least keep some kind of place for information up for us players

I also Thank you for responding and telling us what is up with the sync and the lack of updates on your side.

There aren't many sites to go to for Rift information nowadays. I am glad you have gone to the lengths you have to keep this one as up to date , as you have, Because it is the only site I have found so far with the most up to date information pertaining to the current game version .

Maybe we the players and members of Magelo could help out in getting you some of the information you need, some way , some how ?????

https://rift.magelo.com/en/profile/Deepwood/Diondra
Customprofile
Mitglied

Gesendet: 27.01.20, 16:10

It is sad. Magelo is the best site, now and even when he first started doing it. As he always had all the items, quests, etc. He had everything so you could look up anything you needed. It is also sad that player base has dropped to an all time low. It is a great game but when you do not have a lot of people to group with or even play with, makes things kind of hard. Especially when your guild drops to just a few people.

As always thank you Jelan for everything you do and have done. Hope to hear from you soon.