Anmelden
> > > still no eta for others games?

Nachrichten zum Thema: still no eta for others games?
Yaxa
Mitglied

Registrieren: 26.11.01
Gesendet: 18.02.07, 18:08

Probably "in development" on the EQ page, since the "Home" area is basically defunct atm.

Yaxa Brightmoon
Arch Arcanist of Maelin Starpyre
Geddre
Mitglied

Registrieren: 07.09.01
Gesendet: 01.03.07, 01:02

Good grief. I'm all for continued support for a dead (yes dead, not dying) game like EQ, as I'd hate to see my chosen game get kicked to the curb if and when it's day comes, but for god's sake, stop coming up with new features. Let em have what they have, fix existing things as they break, but stop wasting developement time on new features for a game that's barely holding on anymore, and devote that time to another game. Say... one with several million subscribers instead of one with several thousand...

Wow just revealed a character profile feature on their website. If the quality is anything like we've come to expect from Blizzard, you may have missed the boat on the biggest payday of your lives just to show support for "loyal" users. I'd be loyal too if you made a product for my friggin game of choice.
Dalren
Mitglied

Registrieren: 19.10.01
Gesendet: 01.03.07, 01:28

Seems we have an official profile system now for WoW.

http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/
Dyfrin Deathseeker
Mitglied

Registrieren: 01.11.01
Gesendet: 13.03.07, 17:48

Wow just revealed a character profile feature on their website. If the quality is anything like we've come to expect from Blizzard, you may have missed the boat on the biggest payday of your lives just to show support for "loyal" users. I'd be loyal too if you made a product for my friggin game of choice.

Please... like all the kids playing would get extra money from their parents to pay for a profile system? heh.

Anyways, LOTRO is going to have profiles, and a blog type journal, not sure if free or fee yet.

[Dyfrin|javascript:channelProfile("eq",26510)]
Half-Elf Lyricist
Geddre
Mitglied

Registrieren: 07.09.01
Gesendet: 06.06.07, 10:50

Going on 2 and a half years...

The real bummer is that it's not because it's taking you guys so long to get it working... it's that you're flushing countless man hours of work down the toilet on support for a game that has a lower subscribership than the Tom Skerritt fan club.
sedory
Mitglied

Registrieren: 11.12.01
Gesendet: 19.06.07, 16:54

You'd be surprised how wrong you are about the EQ1 subscription base.

However, I play multiple mmo's and would love to see WoW and EQ2 enabled.
lashanachar
Mitglied

Registrieren: 11.10.02
Gesendet: 19.06.07, 22:58

I would love to see this come to fruition, if there is anything I can personally do to support the Magelo staff with my limited, albeit zealous, experience I would love to help. I understand it is a headache with EQ and trying to keep step with Sony.... hence the reason I recently closed my EQ accounts, but I would still love to roll over my magelo account to WoW, so please if there is anything I can do to assist, from logging items to screen shots, to gathering data, please let me know Lashanachar@gmail.com thank you

Lashanachar Celesitalfyr
fasterfind
Mitglied

Registrieren: 26.04.04
Gesendet: 22.08.07, 03:16

Largest userbase in gaming history. Outfits like rpgoutfitter and ctprofiles get over a million hits per monh. Ctprofiles shut down, so now that's more traffic to those left standing.
ASpellbinder
Mitglied

Registrieren: 10.10.02
Gesendet: 27.11.07, 18:44

So is there a ranking page in the works for EQ2, I miss the site as i have not played EQ in years. Glad to see that you are still around.

Ainela
mistrornge
Mitglied

Registrieren: 22.09.01
Gesendet: 14.12.09, 19:57

Any kind of update to an EQ2 version?

[link= http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=5884]Lethiana Stormwatcher/link
[link= http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=51927]Shortpint Aleslayer/link
Cazic-Thule server
Zephyermoon
Mitglied

Registrieren: 30.05.02
Gesendet: 13.03.11, 18:47

All my posts were deleted years ago, but as i said then. id like to say now. its been nearly 5 years. They stole your money for the premium/beta access for eq2 it was never going to happen.
Jelan
Admin

Registrieren: 05.05.01
Gesendet: 15.03.11, 02:42

And what exactly are you trying to achieve by bumping a +2years old topic beside trolling or flame baiting Zephyermoon ?

For your record, we never ever receive any complaint or refund request from people who decided to pay for premium only because they were playing on EQ2 and hoping to see our EQ2 channel to open soon. We never asked anyone to support us by becoming premium on a game we have not even open channel for yet.

And while we were hoping to open an EQ2 channel among other things, the reality happened to came up with other stuff and challenges we didn't foresee which forced to change our plans.