Anmelden
> > > Signature and Avatar feedback

Nachrichten zum Thema: Signature and Avatar feedback
loulina
Admin

Registrieren: 09.02.06
Gesendet: 14.07.11, 18:40

Don't hesitate to give your feedback about the new Signature and Avatar features in this thread. Any suggestion, comment or bug report is welcome! Thank you
Th3Knight
Mitglied

Registrieren: 16.07.11
Gesendet: 16.07.11, 19:23

Well, are these sigs even possible on Rift Forums? i tried all three codes it gave me on avatar and on sig but Rift Forums dont let me upload them?
Deggon
Mitglied

Registrieren: 24.04.11
Gesendet: 16.07.11, 21:10

Its a problem with the forums themselves, they are currently in talks to see what can be done about this.

loulina
Admin

Gesendet: 17.07.11, 07:22

Yes, at the moment the Rift forum don't allow BB code or Html for signature. You can only add the image itself with a link on it to your profile, as shown below, but it will not update of course when you sync your character.
  • Save your sig image on your PC
  • Upload the image under the "Edit signature" option in the Rift forum (Settings)
  • Click on "insert signature image" button
  • Add a link to your profile on the code that will appear, just like like this:
[URL="http://rift.magelo.com/fr/profile/1897823"][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/URL]

I will keep you posted as soon as I have some news from Rift about updating the forum rule!
loulina
Admin

Gesendet: 01.09.11, 14:01

Just to give you an update about our discussion with Trion: they are ok to allow image code in their forum, they just need to implement a system before to prevent people of using too large images.
So we are waiting for their GO and we will keep you posted.