Anmelden
> > > Sync doesnt seem to be synching + item errors

Nachrichten zum Thema: Sync doesnt seem to be synching + item errors
adelea
Mitglied

Registrieren: 19.04.11
Gesendet: 26.08.11, 18:21

Hi,

I've updated a few pieces of gear, so have tried to resync, however, it isnt picking up changes.

My sig shows the 22/21/23 tank build I use as default, however several of the values are wrong.

Some of the problem is that some items are not taking into account set bonuses + augments.

For example,

Rugged Heavy Shield of the Stalwart - should have 38 end, not the 28 shown.
Rugged Signet of the Stalwart - should have 28 end, not the 20 shown.

Together, they should confer a 20 end set bonus.

My current most recently synched profile shows

Greathelm of Gluttony - should be Tam's Stalwart Greathelm
Verdant Slayer - should be Blade of the Frozen Defender
Blighted Pendant - should be Joloral's Neck Guard

The 22/21/23 build is the one I was in when I synched, and it is the one that is set as the default in the configuration options.

However, I do notice that one of the other roles I have on Magelo, the VK one, this also synch'd at the same time as the other (despite me having not been in that role today), but that role DOES have the 3 item adjustments that are wrong above.

The missing set bonus and end on the two Rugged items is still missing however.

Jelan
Admin

Registrieren: 05.05.01
Gesendet: 27.08.11, 09:31

Hi adelea,

Thanks for your feedback, there are a few interesting things:
  • Right now and this is a known issue since day 1, we don't handle augmented item properly because Trion item export does not do it properly either, all similar items have equals stats. I guess we waited long enough for Trion to fix this, so we gonna have to do something our self We will have a look early next week and hopefully, I will come back with some good news.
  • It's weird that all your roles have the exact same sync date, we must display the wrong date somehow, I gonna have a look at that.
  • We will check our logs to check what is going on when you sync and I will get back to you regarding those items which do not want to appear.

Have a good WE and talk to you very soon.
Jelan
Admin

Registrieren: 05.05.01
Gesendet: 30.08.11, 07:46

We just fixed the syncing issue, all your roles should sync just fine now. As for the stats issue regarding the synergy crystal and your augmented items, I created 2 topics to track them individually.

The exact same date thing is a display issue and is fixed internally already, will be live soon.