Anmelden
> > > Use your Character Signature in Trion Rift forum!

Nachrichten zum Thema: Use your Character Signature in Trion Rift forum!
loulina
Admin

Registrieren: 09.02.06
Gesendet: 06.12.11, 14:25

For each character you add on your Magelo account, you get a Dynamic Signature in 2 sizes.
Perfect to give a nice preview of your character, it also links the profile and stays up to date wherever you post it.

When we launched this feature few months ago, it was not possible to use the code we provided in the Trion Rift forums (BB code image was disabled). The forum rules have been updated and you can now use properly your dynamic signature in the Trion Rift forum! A huge thanks to Zann for his help

To celebrate the good news, go to My characters now and click on the "Signature" link to customize your character signature with all the options available to all.

Start to open the gallery of background images to pick the one you like – more than 100 images are available! Then you can display up to 6 statistics, show your character portrait, choose a font, a color theme and add a cool frame for the final touch.

As soon as you save your preferences, we will provide a BB code you can use in the Trion Rift forum.

Have fun and show your cool signature ideas in the forum!
Keilana55
Mitglied

Registrieren: 22.08.11
Gesendet: 06.12.11, 16:27

This is GREAT!! Thanks. I will implement this TODAY! I have been talking your service up there - even got some "annoyed" mail from others that like or work with/on the other sites, ha ha!
loulina
Admin

Registrieren: 09.02.06
Gesendet: 06.12.11, 16:40

Thank you again Keilana55 for your support