Login / Sign up
> > > Rift 1.7 Support?

Messages in topic: Rift 1.7 Support?
ujaya

Nbr post: 3
Register: 2/2/12
Posted: 2/2/12, 1:59 PM

I don't see any information on Rift 1.7 sync support. I've just signed up for Magelo and the client is telling me Rift has been patched and it won't sync. Is there an ETA on the patch, I can't test the premium features without it and I am on the trial period for premium.

Thanks
fish

Nbr post: 7
Register: 11/4/11
Posted: 2/2/12, 7:01 PM

Same Question, on the 1.7 sync support.
But a Im a paying member...

loulina
Admin

Nbr post: 4235
Register: 2/8/06
Posted: 2/2/12, 11:20 PM

Hi,

We are working on the update of Magelo Sync and the website to support Rift 1.7.
Please take a look to our homepage news.

We should patch Magelo today. We will keep you posted.
fish

Nbr post: 7
Register: 11/4/11
Posted: 2/3/12, 1:30 PM

thanks for the update,
Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11385
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 2/4/12, 9:26 PM

You are very welcome fish, thank you for your support ! As always, we will indemnify our premium users for the excessive downtime of Magelo Sync by granting one extra day to your subscription is this case.

Have a great WE !
Deathnaught

Nbr post: 5
Register: 2/10/12
Posted: 2/10/12, 8:47 PM

Brand new here, and on a 10 day trial. I know, havent paid yet, but willing to, and to evangalise, if it all works out. I have two concerns, and would appreciate any info regarding them (both 1.7 downtime related).:

1. Im on a 10 day trial but not able to use it due to the downtime from 1.7. If it is not working before the trial is up, can I restart my trial period so I can actually give it a test?

2. Since almost all of the gear has had massive stat changes, is the rift database now worthless? Are you planning to update the old items or list new versions while keeping the legacy versions? (rift, unfortunately, did both depending on the gear piece, which makes it difficult I know). Roughly how long do you anticipate before the changes propagate enough for the data to be something we can rely on again?
Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11385
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 2/15/12, 12:34 PM

Hi Deathnaught, and sorry for the late reply, we usually monitor our forum daily but we got busy the last few days and got delayed in our forum duty...

1. I think we got you covered here with some extra premium time to thank you for all your recent feedback and contribution to Magelo.

2. We monitor daily the discoveries that Rift is pushing (the source of the item DB) and we update our database accordingly pretty much straight away. As a matter of fact, we happen to have updated our item DB today. So everything should be fresh and up to date.