Login / Sign up
> > > On the fence

Messages in topic: On the fence
cagemusha

Nbr post: 1
Register: 11/28/17
Posted: 12/4/17, 4:30 PM

I was thinking about using the premium version, but the ten day trial doesn’t seem to be working. Is there anyway I could try it out?
Nalenx

Nbr post: 7
Register: 1/5/15
Posted: 1/14/18, 3:53 PM

Seems like since 12/12/2017 site has been not so good for syncing your character...
Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11384
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 2/26/18, 10:00 AM

That's true but I m planning to improve the situation and please do note that we are always compensating our premium users for the downtime with some extra days toward their premium memberships.
huzbub

Nbr post: 3
Register: 10/1/13
Posted: 3/4/18, 9:03 AM

Pfft, as one who registered and used for years I never got any compensation for the months of magelo not working.

How about making a sign-up list to notify when x64 becomes available.

And I echo the comments about support, lackluster at best as I've never received a response to any of my support questions. I've wasted much time thinking Magelo not working could be me, but no - it's you.

I know you are busy but then be transparent about the product receiving less than timely updates and the future expectations for support (again, x64).
Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11384
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 3/10/18, 10:30 AM

Pfft, as one who registered and used for years I never got any compensation for the months of magelo not working.

What exactly do you mean by that ? We have compensated our premium users at all times. I dont really understand why you are under the impression that somehow your account was not granted any extra days during those years.

As for supporting 64bit, I think I have been transparent about the situation. My inner self would love to do it but realistically, this is a huge effort and i dont have much time at the moment.
Customprofile

Nbr post: 172
Register: 2/17/12
Posted: 3/10/18, 12:28 PM

I have not been a member for long and their response is almost 0 but at least I have received the extra time when they say they will do it, I get it.

If you have not gotten it, do a ticket, I know it will take forever but at least place a ticket.