Login / Sign up
> > > Magelo Updates Stopped

Messages in topic: Magelo Updates Stopped
challengere

Nbr post: 11
Register: 5/10/07
Posted: 5/7/18, 4:03 PM

I would love to sync my characters, it really blows that I have to repatch my Glyph for 32 bit in order to sync, whats the eta on syncing 64bit, and what about Prime, is that being added?

not to mention there have been no updates since 4/19/18 and it says it needs to be updated to sync right now, whats the eta on that?
Customprofile

Nbr post: 172
Register: 2/17/12
Posted: 5/7/18, 9:16 PM

PRIME server already works Jelan just has to patch Magelo Sync for the latest Rift patch for both PRIME and Normal server to work.

As soon as it gets patch it will work. As for the 64 bit, Jelan will have to update you on that.

Customprofile

Posted: 5/8/18, 1:42 AM

Jelan will credit everyone. He should be updating very soon. He has a job and family and does this on the side. So we have to bare with him.

challengere

Posted: 5/15/18, 5:47 PM

so how often can we expect updates? I am having to play in 32 bit mode to update it and it usually gets updated within hours of the next patch which is usually after I have logged off on a tuesday so far as I can tell it is somewhat of an inconvenience to keep switching from 64bit to 32bit so I have elected to keep it in 32bit state until I get the chance to update my toons again
Customprofile

Posted: 5/16/18, 10:08 AM

Myself I can not tell a difference between playing in 32 or 64 bit. But this is just me. I do not have a really high-end system, so playing in 32 I see no difference. But you may be able to depending on your system. Jelan usually updates it within a day or so as this is not his main job. He has others things he is doing. By all means, send in a support ticket and speak with him so you can get the info you are seeking. He will be able to tell you the real difference between the 32/64 bit since he is a programmer and if it has a real impact on the game and if you can tell a difference.

(Motherboard) MSI Z87-G41 PC Mate LGA 1150
(CPU) Intel Core i5-4570 LGA 1150 Haswell
(Video Card) eVGA GeForce 660 GTX 2GB
(Sound Card) Onboard Realtek
(Memory) ADATA XPG V2GB DDR3 1866 (PC3 10700)(2x8 16GB)
(Hard Drive) Toshiba DT01ACA050 500GB 7200RPM
(Monitor) AOC 2370

Customprofile

Posted: 5/17/18, 11:27 AM

Looks like doing a little research online 64 bit will get you more frame rates per second than 32 bit. But it does not seem to affect it very much unless you can have two systems the exact same side by side and compare them. But I am sure Jelan can comment since he is a programmer and let us know the real difference if it even makes a difference.

Customprofile

Posted: 5/25/18, 9:43 AM

Jelan, can we get this link added to the Tools or Database section to the Left here, please? Also may want to add it to the Tools for your site page as well if it is not already included there. Thank you!

http://syncstatus.magelo.com/

Customprofile

Posted: 5/26/18, 7:46 AM

Jelan, Magelo needs an update please sir. I am not even getting the message that it will be patched soon. No message at all. I have the game running in the background. Thank you!

Customprofile

Posted: 5/27/18, 9:24 AM

I hope there is an update coming soon please?

challengere

Posted: 6/4/18, 7:33 PM

if you are using 64 bit rift it wont register in magelo, must switch to 32 bit

also Jelan you are not including Fragments and thus our signature stats are way off
Customprofile

Posted: 6/5/18, 3:29 AM

I know, it is on 32 bit, it just needs to be updated by Jelan

Customprofile

Posted: 6/5/18, 3:48 AM

It has been patched in the last day or so, Thank you Jelan...