Login / Sign up
> > > Still unable to sync

Messages in topic: Still unable to sync
paradoxofblue

Nbr post: 2
Register: 9/28/11
Posted: 10/3/11, 2:21 PM

I downloaded the client before the 1.5 patch and I know Magelo had to update their patcher to incorporate the new content but as of today 10/3/11 the Magelo client is still unable to detect my character.

Any suggestions?
Skipbeat

Nbr post: 3
Posted: 10/3/11, 2:36 PM

I'm seeing the same problem. I'm on the 10 day trial, but, so far, I've only had a chance to see it work for one day. :S
paradoxofblue

Nbr post: 2
Posted: 10/3/11, 2:38 PM

At least you got to see it work
loulina
Admin

Nbr post: 4235
Register: 2/8/06
Posted: 10/4/11, 1:50 AM

Hi guys,

Sorry for this issue! Magelo Sync is up to date with the latest game patch (1.5 Hotfix #2) so could you both provide the log file of Magelo Sync? That will help us to better understand what is going on.

Try to sync again and when the error occurs, press "ctrl + shift + L", when you have the focus on Magelo Sync, to get the log. Then copy its content here in your replies.

Thanks!
Skipbeat

Nbr post: 3
Posted: 10/4/11, 5:50 PM

Naturally, my sync started working shortly after I posted this. I haven't checked against the latest patch, yet, but hopefully everything is still in working order. I am missing multiple items from my toon's gear list, but I noticed that was a known issue.
loulina
Admin

Posted: 10/4/11, 10:43 PM

Good to see Magelo Sync is working fine now for you Skipbeat We need in fact to update the item database with the latest discoveries provided by Trion to show the new items in your profile. Should be done today. We will keep you posted!
loulina
Admin

Posted: 10/5/11, 12:17 AM

Skipbeat you can sync again your character to get all your gear now. We just updated the item database