Login / Sign up
> > > My Recipes not Listing

Messages in topic: My Recipes not Listing
Hawkeye

Nbr post: 2
Register: 10/6/11
Posted: 10/30/11, 1:22 PM

Besides the "Ranking" selection not working as reported elsewhere, "My Recipes" is simply loading the "how-to" screen with it's three steps of "Download Magelo Sync," "Start the Game," and "Sync!." This just started around the 25th/26th. Prior to that, it went straight to a listing of my character's recipes. I can still get to a listing of my recipes if I go to the "My Guild" screen and select the "recipes" tab. But not through the main "My Recipes" link on the left menu options.

I've re-downloaded Magelo sync, and re-sync'd, still no listing. I've also signed up for the 10-day premium trial, and STILL no listing. Only under the "My Guild" option on the left menu bar can I access my recipes. Is there anything I should try to get this fixed?
Machiko

Register: 8/22/11
Posted: 10/30/11, 9:15 PM

I too am getting the same results as you. I just noticed this option and started to explore it.
loulina
Admin

Nbr post: 4235
Register: 2/8/06
Posted: 10/31/11, 12:15 AM

Sorry guys, this issue has been fixed internally and we will push an update today. I will keep you posted when it's live.
Hawkeye

Register: 10/6/11
Posted: 11/4/11, 1:25 PM

I've been checking on it each morning. This morning, it's finally working again, as well as the "Ranking" menu link. Took a few more days than I'd hoped, but I'm glad it's fixed and working properly. Thanks....
loulina
Admin

Nbr post: 4235
Register: 2/8/06
Posted: 11/5/11, 2:35 AM

Yes, we pushed our update yesterday and we fixed few issues including this one