Login / Sign up
> > > Inventory/bank

Messages in topic: Inventory/bank
Dale1976

Nbr post: 2
Register: 10/18/11
Posted: 11/20/11, 1:28 AM

I do not see any other post on this so I will start one but if there is one I am sorry for the double post. I can see everything else about my character I want to see and thank you for giving us a site to do this with but for some reason the My inventory are is not working. Is there an issue with this? I know when I did my trial premium account it worked and now that I purchased the premium account it is not. Now when I did my trial account it was a few weeks back before I bought my premium account so something could of happened between that time that I have not read about on the forms.
zavion

Nbr post: 1
Register: 10/23/11
Posted: 11/20/11, 2:29 AM

I am having the same issue with my inventory. It keeps saying reload or go to forum. As of this minute still cannot access my inventory
loulina
Admin

Nbr post: 4235
Register: 2/8/06
Posted: 11/20/11, 10:05 PM

Sorry for this issue. As we patched the site for the 1.6 few days ago, we might have introduced a bug. We will fix this asap and the Inventory tool will be back soon, no worries. We will keep you posted!
Thank you guys for your support
Dale1976

Nbr post: 2
Register: 10/18/11
Posted: 11/20/11, 10:48 PM

Thank you for the fast response and again not an inconvience in no means I am just very happy that there is a site where I can get all this info on my character outside the game. Again thank you for the fast response.

Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11385
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 11/22/11, 1:33 PM

And this should be now fixed !