Login / Sign up
> > > mango sync works but site dosent update my chars

Messages in topic: mango sync works but site dosent update my chars
rocketfish2230

Nbr post: 1
Register: 1/15/12
Posted: 1/15/12, 10:47 AM

hi i fire rift up hit the sync key it says it worked but then i log into my account and no info has been updated on my char pls help ty
loulina
Admin

Nbr post: 4235
Register: 2/8/06
Posted: 1/15/12, 11:15 PM

Yes we are working on this issue, also reported by other users during the week-end.
We will keep you posted!
Milexna

Nbr post: 2
Register: 1/14/12
Posted: 1/16/12, 3:49 AM

Hi, same issue, but question is can my trail be reset? so i can test it when it actually works?
Since i register till now i wasn't able to test it correctly to see if i actually like it or not.

Greetings
loulina
Admin

Posted: 1/16/12, 7:21 PM

Sorry about that Milexna! I will see if we can reset your trial of course.
I will keep you posted on our progress on this issue today.
loulina
Admin

Posted: 1/17/12, 7:09 AM

The synchronization issue should be fixed now. Please try again to sync your characters and let us know if you still have any problem.
Milexna

Register: 1/14/12
Posted: 1/17/12, 8:57 AM

thanks it worked
pulv

Posted: 1/17/12, 9:16 PM

just tried to update my warrior on antonious bayle eq and it never took, showed the same stats as a week ago.
loulina
Admin

Posted: 1/17/12, 9:50 PM

Hi pulv,
This forum is related to Rift bugs, so you should report you issue in the EverQuest bugs forum. The log file of Magelo Sync should help to better understand what is going on, by the way.
Thank you!
pulv

Posted: 1/18/12, 7:25 AM

when i reported the bug on everquest i was refered to this thread bye the magello person who answered me. I was told to follow this thread for information and updates on the problem and thats what im doing,
loulina
Admin

Posted: 1/18/12, 8:17 AM

I am sorry pulv, I made a mistake in the link I provided to you when you reported your issue by email. This is my fault actually. Could you please open a new topic in the EverQuest bugs forum providing a fresh log of Magelo Sync?

Try to sync again and when the error occurs, press "ctrl + shift + L", when you have the focus on Magelo Sync, to get the log. Then copy its content in your post.

It will give us some information of what is going on.
Thank you.