Identifiez-vous
> > > Bug with preview

Messages dans le sujet: Bug with preview
Customprofile
Membre

Nbr msg: 172
Enregistré: 17/02/2012
Ecrit le: 13/03/2018 14:56

When ever I post something and hit the PREVIEW button, it will show me the preview. Then I hit the BACK button, not the browser's back button the one under the post beside the submit button. Once it goes back it deletes the post, it is blank, nothing there. This is VERY frustrating when you post a large post and it is deleted... Please fix ASAP

Jelan
Admin

Nbr msg: 11375
Enregistré: 05/05/2001
Ecrit le: 23/03/2018 04:49

Can you try to record it with gyazo ? I cant reproduce it on my end... Which browser are you using ?
Customprofile
Membre

Ecrit le: 25/03/2018 10:58

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/242661867

Windows 10 64 bit Home. Fully updated, no Dev Preview, beta, etc..
Microsoft Edge 41.16299.334.0
Microsoft EdgeHTML 16.16.299
All settings in Edge are Default.
I even formatted my hard drive, installed Windows, installed all the latest drivers for everything, made sure Windows is completely updated.

Customprofile
Membre

Ecrit le: 28/03/2018 11:39

Have you been able to reproduce this?

Customprofile
Membre

Ecrit le: 30/03/2018 08:16

have you had any luck with this one?