Identifiez-vous
> > > no jvm could be found on your system

Messages dans le sujet: no jvm could be found on your system
Manson
Membre

Nbr msg: 1
Enregistré: 23/01/2012
Ecrit le: 04/01/2019 21:17

get error message No JVM could be found on your system.
Please define Exe4j_JAVA_HOME
to point to an installed 64-bit JDK or JRE or download a JRE
from www.java.com

I have installed both versions of java restarted and reinstalled sync
os windows 10 pro
Customprofile
Membre

Nbr msg: 172
Enregistré: 17/02/2012
Ecrit le: 08/01/2019 05:26

Open the Control Panel and Un-install all Java versions then, I know it may be a pain, but just to make sure, go here: https://www.java.com/en/download/manual.jsp and download the REMOVE OLDER VERSIONS tool(top of the page), once it removes everything reboot then go back to https://www.java.com/en/download/manual.jsp and download the one under the Windows row called: Windows Offline (64-bit)

Once installed then run, Majelo Sync. Once Majelo is running open Glyph, once open go into the Settings then under General and change the CPU to 32 bit. Once this is done click OK. Then right click Rift and click Update and let it update for the 32 bit version. Once this is done then run the game, once you log into Rift check Majelo Sync, it should update your info then. Once all this is done reboot. Open Magelo and click on YES to allow it and it will open up. Then open Glyph, click on Rift then click Play. Select the toon you want to play, once loaded into the game double click Magelo(go back to Windows) in the task bar next to the clock to open it, hopefully you will have a button that reads Sync....

Also under Java and Check For Updates, under the Update tab change Notify Me to Before Installing, make sure you have a Check mark in Check for updates automatically. Click Advanced button and make sure you change it to check for updates Weekly and a day and time of your choosing. This way Java will stay updated. then it will notify you when there is a new version to install, it will notify you in the system tray by the clock.

Another thing is your antivirus. Myself I just use Windows Defender as it is just as good as anything else out there. But open it(if you use it) or the program you use and make sure Magelo Sync is in the Exclusions/Exceptions lists, this way your antivirus program will ignore Magelo. Also, make sure it is listed in Windows Firewall to allow it through as well.

Hope this helps... if not lets us know... Thanks.