Вход

Сообщений в теме: Ranking?
AtoningUnifex
Пользователь

Отправлено: 25.11.2013, 16:11

Am just trying to work out why my ranking is not showing in the general ranking listings, its shows me if I search against my guild but not when I go into the ranking list?

Let me know if you need any info from me...
loulina
Администратор

Отправлено: 03.12.2013, 23:16

Hi AtoningUnifex,
With a Premium trial your characters profiles are automatically tagged as private.
Only you can see them and they are not listed in the ranking.
This restriction will be lifted at the end of your trial.
AtoningUnifex
Пользователь

Отправлено: 05.12.2013, 17:50

Thanks for the info Loulina, its most helpful, I just noticed something else as well though...it says my profile has been edited and is not genuine? I did manually enter the gear that I own onto it but saw that and deleted the toon off and re-synced and its still showing as edited - even though this time I have not added my gear?
loulina
Администратор

Отправлено: 05.12.2013, 22:26

Hello AtoningUnifex,

As soon as you manually enter your gear we have no way to guarantee the data are accurate. So we automatically mark your character profile with a blue seal.

Now when you deleted your character and synced it again, we've applied again a blue seal because the profile is not complete. You still need to fill the gear, the planar and soul tree info.

I agree we should work on a better message (on mouse over the seal)... "This profile is not genuine (edited manually)"... I need to think about that! Thanks

The only way to keep an authentic profile (gold seal) is to fully synchronize your character with Magelo Sync, and in order to do that you need a Premium membership.

Hope that's help!
AtoningUnifex
Пользователь

Отправлено: 06.12.2013, 7:24

I am really just asking as its somewhat frustrating having all my alts with a gold seal and "authentic" and then having my main showing up as not authentic - and therefore not showing up in global rankings...
AtoningUnifex
Пользователь

Отправлено: 06.12.2013, 7:32

Also just wanted to say thanks for the quick response and for making such a really useful site. Kudos to you!.
loulina
Администратор

Отправлено: 09.12.2013, 0:05

Thanks AtoningUnifex for your kind words. We really appreciate.