Вход
> > > Doesn't it bug you when...

Сообщений в теме: Doesn't it bug you when...
Xemnass
Пользователь

Отправлено: 25.08.2008, 21:47

1) People say LF> guild, they join and leave right after that.
2) People Ninja your guild bank.
3) People put up fights about taking out your imp for the stam boost, when it doesn't even get fairly decent until lvl 38 cuz it jumps from +16 stam to +33, then have their entire party complain about it too so you leave the party and then the one guy leaves your guild, and calls you a bad warlock and puts u on ignore list

4) People complain when you give them a FREE run through an instance, then towards the end complain that your a bad hunter for wanting to twink with the [Armor of the Fang] set, and your friend is a bad Hunter for a lvl 55 cuz he doesnt remember his way around the instance...
5) People make anal jokes in the trade channel... for ex: ( anal [Immolate] ) please Forum admins dont lock topic for that minor infraction of a post

Karone
Пользователь

Отправлено: 27.08.2008, 21:51

Oh.. been on Aggramar EU realm then?

Laundryman
Пользователь

Отправлено: 27.08.2008, 23:43

We hunters get a lot of bad comments thrown our way, I've learnt to shrug it off and just show them my A-game.

Bank ninjas? Don't let recruits access to bank until you get to know them properly.

Don't run noobs through instances unless you know them well. You're not getting any thanks for it, I learnt that the hard way.

lilloki2000
Пользователь

Отправлено: 10.09.2008, 10:22

It bugs me when...
1. I am casting at a mob for daily quest there is one 10 yards from the one i am casting at, and some idiot walks up sees what i am casting at and then hits it right before i cast, knowing full well there's one not a mere 10 yards away.
2. People yelling at me in channel telling me Iceblock drops aggro (which it doesn't it just makes the mob goto a more likely target kinda like if a pally bubbles) if you cancel IB before someone puts more threat on it than you had it will come back and eat you.
3. People that QQ bout locks and fear in pvp. No i donot have lock. Yes chain fear sucks. If you don't like quit QQing and don't pvp. Adapt or die.

I'll give you a gnome sacrifice!
Demtar
Пользователь

Отправлено: 13.09.2008, 21:55

in reply to the first post by Xemnass:
i also hate your number one gripe and number two gripe as they seem to go hand in hand with each other. in one guild i was in, we had five people sign up to be members and leave within 5 minutes of joining because the guild vault was locked up tight
and the number four gripe is a good one as well. you cant expect some one to instantly remember every little nook and cranny in every single dungeon or raid, there are just too many in the game

Xemnass
Пользователь

Отправлено: 21.09.2008, 15:45

Haha, I know right? Yea that was just some stuff for yinz to think about. There's lots more of experiences I would love to share and complain about

Ashok
Пользователь

Отправлено: 04.10.2008, 11:13

Sorry for the Necro, but there's more to this thread than this!

I play a Mage, and I really hate it when someone in my group brakes my sheep.
If you're on TS/Vent I think some of my fellowmages can understand what happens next, especially when they keep breaking your sheep...
Let's just say that I already had some good ol' round of cursing that would make a stevedore bluch
Nowadays, I simply say: "You break my sheep, you tank it"

What I also is the fact that some people just won't take a NO for an answer when they are begging for food/water/portal.
My ignore list is currently filling up nicely.
I tend to be polite in my replies if I don't feel like handing out portals and such, but some are just persistent, and then I can become abusive before /ignore...

But the fact I hate most, is people consistently tagging your mobs or giving you a nice train of aggroed mobs...
You get no XP, but you just wasted a boatload of mana and other titbits on those

Xemnass
Пользователь

Отправлено: 11.10.2008, 18:05

Haha yea indeed my friend, I have a mage and I hate people askin for ports everywhere.... my current Hearth is Shatt

Drunkenvalley
Пользователь

Отправлено: 21.11.2008, 7:31

I hate Hunters' pets, mainly because they won't break out of combat even if you, the Rogue, have.

And they just seem to NEVER break out of combat in their hunt for you. I could figure it as reasonable within a range of the hunter, but across half the map? D:

tbsk8er04
Пользователь

Отправлено: 11.12.2008, 1:23

Oh yeah I know a lot about the anal jokes, they're very annoying. Dislike people like that.

Ezblaze
Пользователь

Отправлено: 15.02.2009, 4:05

I once was alliance..and then the anal jokes started. I then became horde where it was quiet. I was happy then. Blizzard made deathknights and alliance children saw they could roll horde starting at lvl 55. The Anal jokes found their way to horde /2. I'm unhappy again