| Magelo Sync has been patched!
Hotfix #4 has been applied to all US and EU shards. Below, we have posted the patch notes as found on the Rift Community Website:
- Weve been working behind the scenes on a highly requested UI feature – Nameplates allow you to easily see the status of those around you while keeping your eyes on the fight!
- By default, nameplates will replace the old health bars and appear above yours and your targets heads while in combat.
- We have a wide variety of settings, so customize to your hearts content by going to Settings -> Interface -> Nameplates. You can swap between your customized settings and the default with Shift+V.
- The options also allow you to turn the system off entirely, if desired.
- Name colors can be customized in the Name Colors tab.
- Increased the drop rate for Power Cells while on the quest Parcels through the Cracks.
- The fishing artifact 'Trophy Stillmoor Devil' is now fishable in Stillmoor!
- The description of all fish has been updated with the water depth and locations where they can be found.
- Abandoning the 300 Skill Crafting Daily Quest will no longer remove the crafted items from your bags. However, you cannot have more than 4 of these items at any one time.
- Mathosian Longbow daily quest recipe now correctly requires a Workbench instead of the Forge.
- All Planar Attunement Tier 2 item enchants now require a lvl 50 item. Several runes now require items to be level 50 when applied.
Maklamos the Scryer
- Removed the cast time from an interruptible ability used by the three Juggernaut golems – if interrupted, it would cause them to become active with a higher health value than intended.
- Failing to solve the Crystal Essences now triggers the intended consequences instead of no consequences.
- Reduced agro range and moved his encounter wall up the hallway a bit.
- Iron Wrath can no longer be avoided by moving further than 30m away.
- Increased Rusilas movement speed, she no longer moves in slow motion compared to other Infernal Dawn bosses.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Rusila to use certain abilities much less frequently than intended.
- Dreaded Snipers will now respawn appropriately.
- Warforged Firestorms are once again susceptible to mesmerize effects.
- Adjusted the Baleful Inferno ability Rupture to allow it to be interrupted by more abilities.
- Adjusted the Pyrefly ability Ember Strike damage.
- Increased the amount of additional damage output granted by the Enrage buff.
- Due to its change to instant cast, Иссушающая лоза now gives 9 Charge when cast. Down from 15.
- Fixed an issue where Громовой взрыв was not triggering Quick Thinking.
- Fixed an issue where some control breaking abilities were removing both the root and damage effects of Оковы бури. These abilities will now only remove the root effect.
- Fixed an issue where Мстительный дух was not preventing the Shadow Revenants Blood Corruption from removing stacks of Deathly Calling.
- Rift Barrier no longer redirects damage dealt by abilities that cannot be reflected.