Login / Sign up
> > > cant get Magelo to work

Messages in topic: cant get Magelo to work
sirmitch

Nbr post: 1
Register: 3/8/19
Posted: 3/20/19, 10:44 AM

i have installed Magelo and when i click rift it says "you have to launch rift manually to allow Magelo Sync to launch it next time.

I have tried running Magelo first then running rift thro glyph got same message.

Went into the folder C:\Program Files (x86)\Glyph\Games\RIFT\Live tried to run rift_x64 does not run.

even tried to run it as Administrator but cant get Magelo to sync. any ideas? does Magelo need to be installed in same folder as rift? does the account for Magelo need to be same as rift?

Been trying for weeks to get it to work nothing.

Any help would be appreciated.

Customprofile

Nbr post: 172
Register: 2/17/12
Posted: 4/15/19, 11:15 AM

Sorry for the late reply but when Jelan has not updated the sync software it will not work. He has to update it each time Rift patches. You can use this link http://syncstatus.magelo.com/ it shows when it is down and up. So be patient and he will patch it.

Babzoo

Nbr post: 1
Register: 10/3/20
Posted: 10/3/20, 8:31 AM

Hello,

I'm new and i just downled Magelosync, and near buying premium (luckely i didnt)
Before that i just check and Rift not seems to work.
What about selling premium feature for an unworking game ?
Thanks