Login / Sign up
> > > Soul Tree Calculator - Save build and rank scaling

Messages in topic: Soul Tree Calculator - Save build and rank scaling
Frej

Nbr post: 2
Register: 4/19/11
Posted: 4/19/11, 11:16 PM

I used Magelo a lot in my EQ1 days. What I miss on the Rift side regarding the Soul Tree Calculator is an ability so save my builds to my account. Also, as you build more and more points into the soul tree you get more and more abilities. However, their ranks don't level up as the character level does. They do on the calculator on Zam and should here too.

That's all for now

Great job though.
Oxoss

Nbr post: 5
Register: 4/18/11
Posted: 4/20/11, 3:30 AM

Good day Frej!

Thank you for your feedback.
I will pass it on for sure.

We hope that you're enjoying the database

Greetings
Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11375
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 4/22/11, 9:24 AM

Hi Frej, scaling is on our todo list and should be done shortly. However it's unlikely that we will implement something to save your builds given that you can easily do that already by just bookmarking it. I mean it should be enough until we get our profile that will allow you to see all of your roles with your gears and stats
kalendrox

Nbr post: 4
Register: 12/21/01
Posted: 5/13/11, 12:18 PM

It'd be nice to be able to save builds into a character profile (along with gear, which I assume is coming with sync).

I'd imagine that having character profile pages would work great for marketing (which seems lacking) as players would do what we all did back in EQ1 and post the profile links in all our forum signatures. I didn't even realize Magelo still existed (much less had a Rift section) until I saw a post about the Soul Builder being updated for 1.2

edit: Yeah, didn't read Jelan's post before I made mine. Any ETA?
Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11375
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 5/16/11, 11:46 PM

Any ETA?

You mean beside Soon ?
kalendrox

Nbr post: 4
Register: 12/21/01
Posted: 5/18/11, 4:56 PM

Sorry, Soon™ has already been trademarked by MMO developers.
loulina
Admin

Nbr post: 4235
Register: 2/8/06
Posted: 5/18/11, 11:36 PM

What about "very soon" ?
More seriously, this is difficult to estimate, I will say "few weeks" but if we encounter some big issues and it take 3 months you will be disappointed... so let say the ETA is this summer
loulina
Admin

Posted: 7/18/11, 1:47 AM

Forgot to post an update in this thread... In case you didn't saw our homepage news, the Profile is live, as well as the Signature and the Inventory tool

Take a look to profile for example!
loulina
Admin

Posted: 9/23/11, 11:14 AM

Just a quick update to close this suggestion: Abilities ranks now scale on required level in the soul tree calculator