Login / Sign up
> > > Planar Focus (Source Machine/Sigil)?

Messages in topic: Planar Focus (Source Machine/Sigil)?
TaddenDEvincere

Nbr post: 2
Register: 11/22/03
Posted: 10/19/11, 7:40 AM

Shows up in profile along with lesser essences and their respective stats but the total stats are not displayed in the planar focus and are not reflected in the character's total stats ie str, dex, crit, ap, etc are not accurate.

I tried searching for this issue and got no results so I'm posting here. I used Magelo religiously back when I played EQ and it was near perfect. Seems like the Rift portion is neglected or not as important
loulina
Admin

Nbr post: 4235
Register: 2/8/06
Posted: 10/19/11, 8:12 PM

Not at all TaddenDEvincere, we are far for neglecting the Rift site! Since 1.5, many class mechanics have changed and we are currently working on a review of all the statistics. It takes some time but it will be done hopefully before the end of the month.

Now as you noticed, the planar focus stats are displayed in a tooltip on mouse over the icon, in the profile. We patched the site yesterday to add this and the new Notoriety tab in the profile. I will get back to you later about your feedback regarding the missing total.
TaddenDEvincere

Nbr post: 2
Register: 11/22/03
Posted: 10/20/11, 7:04 PM

Ah, awesome! I see the Focus now displays the total stats. :]
loulina
Admin

Nbr post: 4235
Register: 2/8/06
Posted: 10/20/11, 11:45 PM

Ok I understand now, I wasn't sure of what you were asking,... we updated the stats the same day you posted