Отправлено: 14.11.2012, 0:33
With the launch of the expansion, the following giant list of features is now available!
== STORM LEGION ==
- The level cap is now level 60, with a total of 76 Soul Points to spend.
- Each Calling now has a new Soul available from level 1:
- Cleric: Defiler
- Mage: Harbinger
- Rogue: Tactician
- Warrior: Tempest
- The new continents of Brevane and Dusken are open for exploration - 10 new zones of excitement!
- These new zones include a new city center, new events, new artifacts, achievements, and puzzles - all the good stuff!
- Hunt Rifts and Great Hunt Rifts can be opened in the new areas for those looking to challenge the Planes.
- Seven new Dungeons, including Expert versions, from levels 50 through 60.
- New Raid, Frozen Tempest, and the new Sliver, Triumph of the Dragon Queen.
- A new Warfront, Karthan Ridge, available at level 50!
- Level 60 characters now have access to additional PvP Ranks!
= DIMENSIONS =
- Customize your own piece of Telara - Dimensions allow you to freely build whatever you can imagine from a wide variety of decorative items and building blocks, including object placement, scaling, and rotation!
- Dimensions are available for individual players as well as shared Guild Dimensions.
- Dimension items can be crafted, purchased, or acquired throughout your adventures!
- Invite friends into your Dimensions to look or build, list Dimensions for public visit, give props to other peoples' creations - these are your personal spaces to do with what you will!
= UPGRADABLE ITEMS =
- A new type of gear is available - upgradable items that allow you to customize how they increase in power.
- Base upgradable items are acquired through quests, dungeons, or merchants. Upgrade components might be crafted, dropped, rewarded, or purchasable.
- Different component pieces are required to upgrade items in different ways. You'll get to choose which path you want to take and which upgrade components to obtain!
- You'll see a tutorial-type quest early on in the expansion to point you toward the Adventure Dealer and your first upgraded item!
= CRAFTING =
- Dusken and Brevane host a full complement of new crafting materials, items, and quests.
- The crafting skill cap is now 375!
= Oh yeah, CAPES. =
Special mention for the Art and Audio teams who have put together a ridiculous amount of new zones, creatures, gear, and their associated new music and sound effects!
= 2.0 UPDATE PATCH NOTES =
- Mob tagging updates: Anyone who participates in defeating a mob - by attacking it or healing a group member who is attacking it - is now credited for experience, cash drops, and quest credit for that mob when it dies as long as it doesn't reset or leash. Only the original person/group to tag the mob can loot the corpse for items, however.
- The Guild level cap is now 25. New guild quests are now available!
- Planarite cap increased to 100,000.
- You can now have up to 25 normal quests, 25 Daily quests, and 25 of the new Storm Legion Carnage quests in your journal at a time.
- The minimap can now show up to 3 possible quest location arrows - one each for Carnage, Instant Adventure, and regular tracked quests.
- Fixed an issue with macros frequently failing to queue any ability when pressed.
- Quest reward UI now displays regular and Planar Attunement experience separately.
- If you are queued for a specific dungeon and gain a level, when placed in the dungeon you will not be auto-mentored down unless you've outleveled the dungeon.
- Food, drinks, and gems now stack to 99.
- Increased damage done by swimming fatigue.
- Gloamwood: Fixed an issue that could cause Scald to not spawn properly.
CONQUEST - ON HIATUS
- Conquest is temporarily on hiatus. Conquest decay has been disabled and you cannot currently view your Conquest Power.
- Level 50 characters will be able to gain up to rank 50 at which point rank progression will be capped until they reach character level 60.
- Favor cap increased to 300,000.
- Updates to Vengeance calculations:
- Passives and abilities that grant a percentage increase to Spell Power or Attack Power now also apply the same to Vengeance.
- Debuffs that reduce Spell Power or Attack Power by a percentage now also reduce Vengeance.
- Abilities that deal damage or healing based purely on Attack Power or Spell Power now gain the proper increase from Vengeance. (ex: Warlord's Recovery Posture now heals for 8% of attack power and vengeance.)
- In Warfronts and Conquest, Vengeance is always used for all spell or melee calculations. In the open world and duels it is only used when actively in combat with another player.
- Note: Tooltips do not reflect heal/damage/absorb bonuses from Vengeance.
- Augments, Runes, and buffs from food that previously granted Valor now grant Vengeance.
- While in PvP combat, global reductions apply to damage from level 1-59 and healing and absorption from level 1-60. Total amounts can be found in the tooltip for Valor.
- Because of this, Valor has been removed from PvP gear below level 60.
- Nameplates now display two icons representing the actors immunity to Control effects (the head icon) or Root effects (the foot icon).
- The amount of Prestige required for ranks 2-50 has been significantly lowered.
- Level 50 Synergy Crystal bonuses will now activate when mixing pieces from different sets.
- Removed Notoriety requirements from the Order of the Eye and The Unseen rewards.
- Changes to pre-60 PvP rewards:
- Consolidated Order of the Eye/The Unseen and Conquest Rewards. Conquest rewards no longer require Marks of Conquest.
- Armor/weapon sets: removed set 2, 3, and 4 armor/weapon vendors from Meridian and Sanctum.
- Lowered the Favor cost and removed rank requirements from set 5 armor and weapons.
- Lowered the Favor cost of many pre-60 PvP rewards.
- PvP Daily quests are no longer available in Meridian and Sanctum.
- Random Daily Warfronts are now available in the PVP menu. Bonus rewards can be gained up to 7 times a week.
- Level 50 open world, conquest, and PvP Rift Daily quests are no longer available - they can still be turned in if you have them.
- Marksman: Reduced the damage bonus granted by Shoot to Kill by 50% in PvP combat.
- Reduced the damage of Marksman's Empowered Shot, Rapid Fire Shot, and Deadeye Shot in PvP combat.
- Reduced the effectiveness of the following healing abilities in PVP:
- Chloromancer: Bloom, Essence Surge, Natures Touch (Synthesis Target), Void Life (Synthesis Target)
- Justicar: Salvation
- Paladin: Life's Rapture, Touch of Life
- Sentinel: Healing Breath
- Void Knight: Fusion of Flesh
- Warden: Healing Effusion, Healing Flood, Healing Spray, Orbs of the Stream, Orbs of the Tide, Soothing Stream
- Due to rapid power increase from leveling through 60, Warfront brackets for Storm Legion are split: 50-54, 55-59, 60.
- Whitefall Steppes: Avalanche has been retired - Escalation: Whitefall Steppes has taken its place full time!
- New Achievements for Whitefall Steppes: Escalation have been added. The Whitefall Steppes: Avalanche Achievements have been moved to the Legacy section.
- Bonus Prestige and Favor is now granted based on points scored in 50+ Warfronts.
WARFRONT BOLSTERING 2.0
- 1-59 Warfront Brackets: Other then access to higher ability ranks and talent gains, all players should now be boosted to the max level effectiveness available in the bracket.
- Level 60 Warfronts and Conquest: Bolstering at max level now has less to do with rank, and is instead focused on the PVP Gear you have equipped
- Instead of boosting individual stats if they are below the desired ranks goals, or capping individual stats when you are above those goals we now examine each piece of gear to determine if it needs to be replaced or ignored.
- Each slot is compared against the lowest set of PVP gear available.
- If your gear is less powerful its stats will be replaced with the Mercenary set.
- If the gear you have equipped lacks Valor and is more powerful its stats will be replaced with gear from the Mercenary set.
- Procs and Runes have no effect if they are replaced.
- Synergy Crystal Bonuses use your equipped items to determine which bonuses are applied.
- Synergy Crystals, Greater Essences, Trinkets and Seals are excluded from Bolstering.
- The top end abilities that couldn't be obtained until level 51+ have seen some adjustments across multiple souls - double check your Soul Tree ability descriptions if you had pre-planned a spec for 51+ points.
- Re-enabled damage variance on auto-attacks.
- Offhand auto-attacks now deal 70% less damage.
- Procs, in general, should no longer trigger off of other procs.
- Break Free should now appear in the Ascended Powers ability list rather than under General.
- All abilities obtained through Planar Attunement now show in the Ascended Powers list.
- Maximum Mana is now capped at 17,000, considering fully-modified Intelligence and Wisdom. Abilities and items that directly increase max mana can push past this cap.
- Pets now inherit Critical Power from their owners.
- Hit and Toughness are no longer reduced when mentoring.
- Absorption buffs will no longer be ignored by certain dungeon and raid boss abilities.
- Reduced all Cleric AoE healing and absorption values.
- The following spells now cause aggro immediately, even though the initial damage hit is delayed:
- Cabalist: Curse of Discord, Curse of Solitude
- Druid: Crushing Force
- Inquisitor: Vex, Scourge
- Warden: Dehydrate, Call of the Depths
- Entropy: Now also affects channeled abilities.
- Sign of Asias: Now reduces the cleric's global cooldown to 1 second, regardless of ability type. Now also reduces mana costs by 50%.
- Curse of Solitude: No longer triggers procs.
- Obliterate: Now also reduces the mana cost of Tyranny of Death, Disintegration, and Bound Fate to better match single-target spells.
- Unified Theory: Also reduces the global cooldown of Bolt of Depravity to 1 second.
- Scourge: Increased base damage. Reduced mana cost.
- Agent of Affliction: Now also affects channeled abilities.
- Nysyr's Rebuke: Removed the unintended damage variance.
- Aggressive Renewal: Now insta-cast. Reduced cooldown to 45 seconds.
- Salvation: Reduced threat generated when triggered via Justicar abilities.
- Call to Action: Increases healing done and absorption granted to allies below 75% health by 3-6%.
- Merciful Appeal: Also reduces global cooldown of Cleansing Prayer and Empowering Light by 0.5 seconds.
- Empowering Light: Increased radius to 25 meters.
- Wrathful Exuberance: Increased base damage.
- Pool of Restoration: The second AoE no longer prioritizes the lowest-health raid members.
- Dehydrate: Now instant-cast. Lasts 15 seconds.
- Call of the Depths: Now instant-cast. Lasts 15 seconds.
- Shared Excess: Reduced percentage of overhealing distributed to 25%.
- Overflowing Renewal: Increased base healing.
- Spell Bore: Fixed an issue where this would not actually affect abilities.
- Purification: Fixed this not appearing as castable on allies with curable debuffs.
- Lava Field: Increased range to 30 meters.
- Increased the duration of the buffs from Earthen Barrage, Volcanic Bomb, and Spark Shower to 30 seconds.
- Vengeful Healer: Renamed to Healing Balance. Damage increase is now 10/20%. Now also reduces the global cooldown of non-damaging abilities to 1.25/1 second and reduces the mana cost of those abilities by 16/33%.
- Lifegiving Veil, Lifebound Veil: Greatly reduced mana costs.
- Natural Power: Now reduces the mana cost of Life abilities by 5-15% in addition to previous functionality.
- Boon of Life: Now reduces the global cooldown to 1 second of your next Nature's Touch cast within 10 seconds. Reduces its cast time by 0.3-0.5 seconds and mana cost by 6-10% per stack. Does not include damage from Nature's Corrosion.
- Blight: Now a 20-point root ability.
- Essence Surge: Reduced cooldown to 1 minute.
- Cleansing Rush: Increased radius to 25 meters.
- Synthesis: Now triggers global cooldown when cast.
- Synthesis, Lifegiving Veil, and Lifebound Veil now have a shared 5-second cooldown.
- Symbiosis: Allies can now only be affected by this once every 45 seconds.
- Lower-ranked Mass Charged Shield buffs should no longer overwrite higher-ranked versions.
- The range increase from Mental Fortitude should now properly affect the Pyromancer ability Prime.
- Mass Charged Shield: No longer procs off of AOE abilities from NPCs. It will still proc off of AOEs in PvP.
- Increased the range of Grasping Void, Gravity Void, Lightning Wall, Mass Betrayal, Mass Exhaustion, and Void Wall to 30 meters.
- Elemental Armor: Fixed an issue where this could increase the Charge cost of some Charge-consuming abilities.
- Burning Ground: Now has an 8 second cooldown, down from 10.
- Raging Elements: No longer on global cooldown.
- Fast Summon: Will now be consumed by summoning either an Elementalist or a Necromancer pet.
- Corrected the debuff tooltip on Icy Carapace to indicate that Air damage will cause the effect to explode.
- Velocity: Now reduces the mana cost of Crystalline Missiles by 6-30% in addition to its previous effects.
- Ice Shield: Now generates Charge when cast, as indicated.
- Icy Carapace: Fixed the damage of ranks 8 and 9, which were too low.
- Ignite: Fixed the damage on rank 9, which was set to max rank damage.
- Burning Ground: Increased range to 30 meters.
- Corpse Talon: No longer deals damage to the caster.
- Exhume: Will now be consumed by summoning either a Necromancer pet or an Elementalist pet.
- Added new appearances for Lesser Skeletal Knight and Greater Skeletal Knight.
- Grave Rot: Increased range to 30 meters.
- Countdown: Ability description now updates properly when points are spent in Tinder.
- Fulminate: Updated description to indicate the 25% damage boost for each stack of Combust on the target (which already happens but was listed as a 5% increase).
- Flame Volley: Damage no longer increases over the duration of the channel.
- Tinder: Now increases the damage bonus that Coundtown gains per stack of Combust on the target by 2-6%.
- Increased range of Fire Storm and Backdraft to 30 meters.
- Eye of the Storm: Now costs a flat 60 Charge to cast, and no longer drains Charge while active.
- Storm Surge: Now deals Air damage, per stack of Electrified on the initial target, on up to 8 enemies within 7 meters of the first target. Spreads the number of Electrified stacks on the initial target to all secondary targets.
- Inductance: Now specifically affects only damage from spells, not melee attacks.
- Storm Guard: No longer generates Charge when cast.
- The amount of snare listed in descriptions for Arctic Blast, Hailstorm, Icy Vortex, Wind Chill, and Eye of the Storm will now update correctly with increased ranks of Arctic Chill.
- Eye of the Storm: The snare from this no longer stacks with other snares.
- Tempest Armor: Procs will now appear in the reactive ability window, similar to Warlock Opportunity procs.
- Increased range of Eye of the Storm, Hailstorm, Lightning Storm, and Storm Surge to 30 meters.
- Contaminate: Toggling this will not cause Opportunity procs.
- Warlock Armor: Added a 0.5 second internal cooldown to the heal proc.
- Magical Affinity: Fixed an issue where this was increasing the Charge cost of some Charge-consuming abilities.
- Improved Void Bolt: Now reduces the casting time of your Void Bolt by 8-24% and its mana cost by 10-30%.
- Sacrifice Life: Mana: Can no longer cause Opportunity to proc.
- Devouring Shadows: Increased range to 30 meters.
- Planar Attunement - Earth: Mace and Axe Mastery should now work with offhand axes.
- Damage increased on Serpent Strike, Malicious Poison, Jagged Strike, Assassinate.
- Motif of Bravery: Fixed tooltip so it shows a 1% Critical Hit chance increase, rather than 5%.
- Invigorated Soul: Cadence now heals party or raid members for 2-6% of your Attack Power, down from 4-12%.
- Chord of Inspiration: Power Chord now heals party or raid members for 3-9% of your Attack Power, down from 5-15%. Now has a chance to critically hit.
- Coda of Restoration, Motif of Regeneration, Verse of Vitality: Healing reduced.
- Verse of Vitality: Now heals up to 5 group members.
- Harmonic Distortion: Healing done has been increased.
- Sniper Training: Damage for cast-time and channeled attacks is increased by 3-15%, down from 4-20%.
- Electrified Munitions: Damage reduced.
- Silver Tip Munitions: Now stacks up to three times, down from five.
- Vampiric Munitions: Now has a 50% chance to apply debuff, increased from 20%.
- Penatrating Shots: Also ignores 2-10% of the target's resistances.
- Strafe: Damage increased.
- Barbed Shot: Fixed the tooltip showing incorrect damage.
- Double Shot: No longer able to trigger poisons or weapon enchantments. Damage reduced.
- Damage of Dire Wolf's Bite and Maul has been reduced.
- Damage of Bloof Raptor's Bloodied Blow and Rend has been reduced.
- Prey on the Weak: Damage bonus reduced to 8%, down from 10%. Duration is now 15 seconds, down from 20.
- Shadow Fire: Damage bonus from ranged weapons has been reduced to 3%, down from 5. Damage reduced.
- Ace Shot: Debuff now increases the damage dealt by the pet to the target by 25%, up from 20%.
- Guarded Steel: Now generates additional threat.
- Boosted Recovery: Functionality changed. All healing effects on you are increased by 2-6%. Whenever you kill a target, you are healed for 50-150% of your Attack Power over 10 seconds.
- Constant Deviation: Now increases damage dealt and the damage you take by 25%, up from 20%.
- Warrior Gift abilities have been adjusted, and abilities rebalanced to compensate.
- Cunning Ruse: Reduced to 4% damage increase against target per DoT effect.
- Messy Wounds: Additional damage debuff reduced to 15%.
- Pack Mentality: Damage buff is now 2% per point.
- Rebalanced ability damage.
- Enrage: Can no longer be broken by moving!
- Shield of the Vengeful: Damage increase reduced to 25%.
- Aggressive Block: Now also increases the damage done by Retaliations.
- Invigoration: The buff duration of Invigoration has been increased to 15 seconds. Damage increase is now 2-5%.
- Divine Grace: Now also increases Life damage by 6-12%.
- Pacification: Now also increases the damage of Pacifying Strike and Righteous Blow by 5-15%.
- Aggressive Guardian: Now also increases damage.
- Protector's Fury: Righteous Fury effect now grants 5% damage increase per stack, but the Protector's Fury buff is now a long-term buff.
- Shield Defense: Duration of damage reduction increased to 10 seconds.
- Shield Defense and Reaver's Crest of Entropy now share a cooldown.
- Decisive Strikes: Reduced damage increase to 7-15%.
- Analyze Weakness: Armor ignored by Swift Strike, Reaping Harvest, Setting Moon, and Flurry reduced to 7-15%.
- Strike Like Iron: No longer increases Follow Up attacks for more than regular attacks. Buff duration increased to 15 seconds.
- Setting Moon: Damage of Follow Up attacks increased by 30%, up from 25.
- Crest of Entropy: Reduced to 30% damage reduction for 6 seconds.
- Crest of Entropy and Paladin's Shield Defense now share a cooldown.
- Decaying Corruption: Damage reduced.
- Base Damage Over Time ability damage reduced.
- Infectious: Damage enhancement now 33-100%.
- Crippling Infestation: Damage debuff on targets now 5-25%.
- Entropic Embrace: Death damage increase raised to 4-20%.
- Burst Synergy: The max damage increase granted is now 25%.
- Enhanced Burst: Increased to 10-20% damage bonus.
- Scald: Damage reduced.
- Burst Capacitor: Now enhances base damage of Bursts by 5% per point spent in Burst Capacitor. Now enhances Scald as well.
- Affinity: Outgoing damage bonus reduced to 1% per point.
- Improved Avatar: Now increases Avatar of the Rift by 5-10%.
- Rift Implosion: Damage reduced slightly.
- Avatar of the Rift: Now reduces Elemental ability Power cost by 1. Reduces Elemental Builder ability power cost by 2. Elemental ability damage increase upped to 25%.
- Improved Frost Strike: Frost Strike's elemental damage increase upped to 10-20%. Only enhances damage of Elemental Strike abilities, not all elemental damage.
- Rebalanced ability damage.
- Discharge: Fixed a bug causing this to deal significantly more damage than intended.
- Event Horizon: Now also increases non-physical damage by 4-12%.
- Devourer: Now also increases outgoing damage by 5-10%.
- Void Storm: Corrected a bug causing this to deal too much damage.
- Destructive Forces: Rebalanced around Attack Power. Reckless Strike, Devouring Blow, and Ragestorm now deal 2.5-12.5% of their damage as additional Air damage for each active Pact.
- Ambient Engorgement: Now also increases the damage of Destructive Forces by 15-50%.
- Brothers in Arms: Reduced intercept percentage to 15%.
- Tactical Surge: Damage increase reduced to 15%.
- Battle Surge: Attack Power and Weapon contribution bonus reduced to 15%.
- Shatter: Breaking Blow will now increase the damage taken by the target by 1-5%, down from 2-10%.
- Down and Dirty: Attackers within 5 meters now take 2-4% more damage from you, down from 4-8%.
- Everything is a Weapon: Weapon Damage and Attack Power bonus reduced to 30% from 35%.
- Piercing Thrust and Wave of Steel now have a shared cooldown. Cyclone Strike can no longer trigger these.
- Trying to move an item into a full bank now shows an on-screen error message.
- The character sheet portrait now appears more in focus.
- Tooltips for quest completers and talk objective NPCs are now consistent, regardless of distance.