Вход
> > > Rift.exe recently patched, Sync update soon...

Сообщений в теме: Rift.exe recently patched, Sync update soon...
BigTerj
Пользователь

Отправлено: 09.01.2015, 20:14

Since downloading the Sync app in December I have yet to be able to sync my toon. Every time I try the app says that Rift.exe was recently patched and that a Magelo Sync update would be out soon. Does the Magelo Sync really need to be updated every time a hotfix is issued by Trion? Have there been any Sync updates since December? I would really like to use the app to make working with my BiS spreadsheet easier. I'd be a paying Magelo member if this app were reliable. Please let me know if there is a simple fix to this problem I am having.
Jelan
Администратор

Отправлено: 10.01.2015, 3:22

Hi BigTerj

Every time the game patch, we have to patch on our side as well sadly.. We usually do it within 24 hours of a game patch and I am surprised that you coudnt use Magelo Sync pior to the hotfix #12 as we were up to date. Now speaking of the latest hotfix, Trion actually patched 2 times in a row which delays us a bit more than usual. We will patch Magelo Sync with a few hours.

In any case, if we delay too much, we always compensate our premium users with some extra days and overall our uptime is pretty good.
BigTerj
Пользователь

Отправлено: 10.01.2015, 11:15

Thanks. I'll try to Sync today and see what happens. You guys offer a great service for serious players, keep it up!
Jelan
Администратор

Отправлено: 10.01.2015, 15:01

Thanks BigTerj, Magelo Sync has been patched a few hours ago so you should be good to go.