> > > "No JVM" Error

Сообщений в теме: "No JVM" Error
Yawgoo
Пользователь

Отправлено: 12.03.2018, 17:42

No JVM could be found on your system.
Please define EXE4J_JAVA_HOME
to point to an installed 64-bit jdk or jre or download a JRE from www.java.com

I have followed everything in the stickied post. I have the most up to date java 8 x32 and x64 (freshly installed). No old installs.
Customprofile
Пользователь

Отправлено: 13.03.2018, 10:25

I had this same issue or very similar. This is what I did, I know it may not be the fix for you but it may help. Download a fresh copy of Java 32/64 bit. Actually download it, dont just let it install from the site. Go to java.com, click on Download, click on See All Java Downloads(below the Agree and Start Free Download Button). It will take you, HERE Go to Magelo's site and download a fresh copy of the Sync app. Once both of these applications are downloaded go back to Java's site or just click this link Remove Older Versions of Java It will take you to Java's site and then you can use their tool in about the middle of the page, download and run it and it will make sure EVERYTHING to do with Java is gone. This will ensure that all the Java apps are removed from your machine. Once Java is removed, reboot. Then install Java, then install Magelo. Once they are both installed go into the settings of Java and make sure it is set to check for updates once a week. You always want to make sure it is updated because of all the exploits with java. Once done Start the Glyph launcher(if you use Glyph) once it started, go into Settings, change it to 32bit(this has to be done or it will not work) Log into the game one the character you want to play. Once logged in, go to Windows(while staying ingame) and then start the Sync app, after about 10-30 seconds it will show you a sync button, click on sync, then when it is done click ok. At this point ALL your toons info will be synced to the site.