Вход
> > > Magelo Sync Status

Сообщений в теме: Magelo Sync Status
Customprofile
Пользователь

Отправлено: 08.08.2018, 6:03

I know you have other things going on but would it be possible to get the updates a little faster? It has not been updated since the 27th and now it has been down since the 1st when they patched, also they will be patching again today!
Thank you!

Customprofile
Пользователь

Отправлено: 13.08.2018, 9:45

I saw you patch today. Thank you and do not forget they will be patching the 14th, two days from now. Thank you

Customprofile
Пользователь

Отправлено: 15.08.2018, 9:14

Don't forget they patch today!, thank you.... Keep up the great work.

Customprofile
Пользователь

Отправлено: 23.08.2018, 9:33

Can we please get an update? Also I know you are busy but is there any way I can help so we can get this updated on patch days please? Thank you.