Вход
> > > Time for screenshots to appear

Сообщений в теме: Time for screenshots to appear
anu
Пользователь

Отправлено: 15.10.2018, 22:01

I understand that it takes some time for screenshots to be moderated. How long does it take on average? I tried finding this information elsewhere on the site, but couldn't find it. Apologies if it is already listed somewhere.
Customprofile
Пользователь

Отправлено: 17.10.2018, 9:25

AS far as I know they should appear instantly. People post them for Achievements, Quests, etc... I have summited them and they appear instantly.

anu
Пользователь

Отправлено: 17.10.2018, 22:23

Thank you for the response! I added screenshots for the Goboro Coral Swimsuit Bottom and they appear for me, but they don't show up if I look at the page anonymously, and they don't show up on the screenshots link to the left, where the last screenshot is from 2017.
Customprofile
Пользователь

Отправлено: 18.10.2018, 18:01

There might be a bug as mine are not showing up there as well, Jelan will have to look at it....

Jelan
Администратор

Отправлено: 19.10.2018, 6:05

We need to approve them, let me take care of that asap.