Anmelden
> > > Tools for your site ...

Nachrichten zum Thema: Tools for your site ...
Keilana55
Mitglied

Registrieren: 22.08.11
Gesendet: 22.09.11, 17:58

I noticed that there is a lot of space on the tool bar that is on our site. I was wondering if we could add search windows for zones, quests, recipes, achievements? I know that some of these things already show when typed in the "quick search" window, but there are some categories that do not. It could be cool to add those that don't and maybe indicate for each search window which searches they do. IE: Quick Search Items, Quick Search Zones/Dungeons, Quick Search Recipes/Crafting/Harvesting, Quick Search Mobs/Quests

Just a thought, but might not be a good one wink
Jelan
Admin

Registrieren: 05.05.01
Gesendet: 12.10.11, 21:04

Hi Keilana55,

You should be able to search and find everything in the quick search, if you find something that does not show up, please let us know so we can look into it.

The thing we were thinking would be to may be add the type of result (item, ability, recipe, zone, etc..) next to each result so you can easily guess what is what. Sometimes even with the icon, it's hard to grasp the nature of each result.

What do you think ?
Keilana55
Mitglied

Registrieren: 22.08.11
Gesendet: 13.10.11, 18:47

The database is filling out nicely and we usually can find what we are looking for. I guess what I was referring to is in part aesthetics (utilize some of the empty bar space) & ease/convenience (ie: laziness) and part to add some search options that are not there (may not yet be available).