Login / Sign up
> > > Is megelo Syc working?

Messages in topic: Is megelo Syc working?
kwendal
Premium User

Nbr post: 8
Register: 11/17/13
Posted: 2/14/19, 12:17 AM

I just started playing Rift again. Is Magelo sync operating? I can not get the 32 bit or the 64 bit to sync.

Should I be using 64 bit or 32 bit client?

I have both 32 bit and 64 bit Java installed.
kwendal
Premium User

Posted: 2/14/19, 11:45 PM

I tested magelo Sync for EQ and it works, but not for Rift. Any fix for this?
Dacurly

Nbr post: 29
Register: 1/2/19
Posted: 2/16/19, 4:33 PM

Rift got a patch Feb. 6th, so Megelo Sync will need to be updated to the patch to work. Rift has been patched a lot lately and Megelo Sync has not been kept up with the patches, sometimes takes a few days or even weeks for Megelo Sync to catch up.
kwendal
Premium User

Posted: 2/21/19, 12:15 AM

Well, they need to patch it already! Gamigo will make this game better, and many still play it.
Customprofile

Nbr post: 172
Register: 2/17/12
Posted: 2/24/19, 9:21 PM

I know EQ gets patched within a day or so. But it has always taken a while to get Rift patched. Not sure why. Everything works it is just up to Jelan to patch it so it will work. I know it does not help right now but you can always check the status here: http://syncstatus.magelo.com/

Jelan
Admin

Nbr post: 11375
Register: 5/4/01
Posted: 3/8/19, 1:14 AM

Sorry guys for the slow response, was pretty busy IRL the past month. I will do my best to stay on top of future patches and it definitely helps that they seem to patch every month instead of every weeks now.
Customprofile

Nbr post: 172
Register: 2/17/12
Posted: 3/9/19, 7:13 AM

Thank you Jelan