Anmelden
> > > Is megelo Syc working?

Nachrichten zum Thema: Is megelo Syc working?
kwendal
Mitglied

Registrieren: 17.11.13
Gesendet: 14.02.19, 06:17

I just started playing Rift again. Is Magelo sync operating? I can not get the 32 bit or the 64 bit to sync.

Should I be using 64 bit or 32 bit client?

I have both 32 bit and 64 bit Java installed.
kwendal
Mitglied

Gesendet: 15.02.19, 05:45

I tested magelo Sync for EQ and it works, but not for Rift. Any fix for this?
Dacurly
Mitglied

Registrieren: 02.01.19
Gesendet: 16.02.19, 22:33

Rift got a patch Feb. 6th, so Megelo Sync will need to be updated to the patch to work. Rift has been patched a lot lately and Megelo Sync has not been kept up with the patches, sometimes takes a few days or even weeks for Megelo Sync to catch up.
kwendal
Mitglied

Gesendet: 21.02.19, 06:15

Well, they need to patch it already! Gamigo will make this game better, and many still play it.
Customprofile
Mitglied

Registrieren: 17.02.12
Gesendet: 25.02.19, 03:21

I know EQ gets patched within a day or so. But it has always taken a while to get Rift patched. Not sure why. Everything works it is just up to Jelan to patch it so it will work. I know it does not help right now but you can always check the status here: http://syncstatus.magelo.com/

Jelan
Admin

Registrieren: 05.05.01
Gesendet: 08.03.19, 07:14

Sorry guys for the slow response, was pretty busy IRL the past month. I will do my best to stay on top of future patches and it definitely helps that they seem to patch every month instead of every weeks now.
Customprofile
Mitglied

Registrieren: 17.02.12
Gesendet: 09.03.19, 13:13

Thank you Jelan