Вход
> > > Unguilded in Profile but not on Page

Сообщений в теме: Unguilded in Profile but not on Page
tessmarin
Пользователь

Отправлено: 22.03.2012, 21:45

http://rift.magelo.com/en/profile/Greybriar/Psyloc

For some reason my character when I click on the profile it says my character is Unguilded. I am not sure if the sync is actually working although it did see my receipes. I had manually entered alot of the information before I got the premium version. I am able to see my guild though even though the profile shows me as guildless.
loulina
Администратор

Отправлено: 22.03.2012, 22:13

Hi,

If you select any other role in your profile, you will see your guild status up to date as well as the last sync date (bottom left). The guild status should be updated for the profile as soon as you sync a role, so I guess this is just a cache issue on our hand.

To fix this quickly on your side, you can sync your main role and the guild status should change too.
Or you can change the role you want to show by default in your profile, in My characters > Edit > Identity.

We will anyway fix the cache issue asap.
Thanks for reporting this issue tessmarin.
bctrainers
Пользователь

Отправлено: 23.03.2012, 16:46

The sync to the private section of magelo is working fine, but the frontend/public view is not updating for me at all.
loulina
Администратор

Отправлено: 27.09.2012, 2:27

Forgot to mention in this thread we definitively fixed our cache issue few weeks ago.