Вход
> > > Front Page

Сообщений в теме: Front Page
Customprofile
Пользователь

Отправлено: 13.08.2015, 17:41

Any way to automate the Latest News post there as it seems to be a patch behind most times?
Also can you think about adding Shard Status and Dev Tracker on the front page? Thanks.

Customprofile
Пользователь

Отправлено: 25.08.2015, 8:37

Well, I see it takes forever for a response so, are these game sites not being updated anymore?

Customprofile
Пользователь

Отправлено: 25.08.2015, 8:37

The front page is always being on patches... We need a dev tracker and server status as well on the front page.

loulina
Администратор

Отправлено: 25.08.2015, 21:15

The Magelo homepage displays news related to Magelo, such has Magelo Sync updates, new features, bug fixes,... we don't display game news at the moment. This is a good suggestion but we don't have the time right now to work on it. We will keep you posted.
Customprofile
Пользователь

Отправлено: 26.08.2015, 9:28

Thank you for getting back with me. Can you guys think about adding a Dev tracker and Shard Status under the Rift section would be great.

The Latest News for Rift is always behind... Seems that should be updated as soon as Rift updates their site.

Thanks

aakaakaak
Пользователь

Отправлено: 29.11.2016, 9:03

Here's the code we're using for the feed from the general forums. It might be useful for you. We have to manually enter the announcements for patch notes, but it shouldn't be too hard to create a feed just for the patch notes forum.

<Where the code should go, but gets ugly due to formatting>

Edit it as you wish.

Bah, it didn't come out as well as I'd hoped. Hit us up at riftntraids@gmail.com if you want the javascript.