Вход
> > > New character profile, signature and inventory tool live!

Сообщений в теме: New character profile, signature and inventory tool live!
loulina
Администратор

Отправлено: 14.07.2011, 11:56

Yesterday evening we patched the website to introduce the Character profile, signature, avatar and the inventory tool for the Rift community! We just patched again everything as Rift sneaked in a hotfix in the middle of our update (1.3 hotfix 9) - Let's enjoy now the new features

Character profile

A character profile is a way to create a summary of your character outside the game, to share it with other players, show your achievement or apply to a guild.

• Get your equipment, statistics, soul tree, roles,... everything about your character is shown in a single, quick-loading, full-screen page with no advertisement!
  • All your roles are represented and you can switch from your main to another role. It will update your entire profile.
  • Your Magelo profile has a unique URL that you can share with friends.
  • Customize your profile with background image, theme, music & transparency.
  • Many of you are concern about the privacy of your character, so be aware that you can choose to keep your profile private on Magelo. Simply go to “My characters > Privacy settings” and check “Make this character private”.

Profile samples: Jel and Akkarin

Signature and Avatar

For each character you add on Magelo, you will get an avatar and a signature in 2 different sizes with dynamic data that stay up-to date wherever you post them! They will give others a quick preview of your character and a link to your profile.

• Show your character ID: name, level, race, class, server, portrait (title and guild info in the regular sig only).
  • Give others a quick glimpse of your soul tree and professions.
  • Include up to 6 different statistics.
  • Customize your signature and avatar with background image, theme, font & frame.

Inventory

The Inventory tool helps you locate items from all your characters inventory and bank. It summarizes the inventory of all your characters without the hassle of logging into the game or requiring you to open several different profile pages.

• Browse through all the inventory and bank space for every character on each server
  • Quickly locate specific items by keywords with the search tool
  • Find the storage location and amount carried on each character for every item
  • Multiple stacks of the same items are combined into a single one for efficiency

So let's get started! How to synchronize your character?

Our client Magelo Sync lets you fully synchronize your character in one click. Your profile, signature and avatar will be created instantly and your character’s inventory will be available on the website.

1. Download and install Magelo Sync
  2. Log into the game and let Magelo Sync detect your character.
  3. Click on “Sync now!” button to synchronize your character.

As soon as you wish to update your character, just sync it again! Learn more about Magelo Sync and download it now.

The manual edition of your character is not yet available, so the only way to fill your profile with all your items is the full auto sync which is only accessible to our Premium users. But don’t worry, you can use our 10-day free trial to discover all the Premium features and fully sync your toons right now.

The manual update should be ready by the end of the month, and who knows, by that time you might think we did a super great job and it deserves to go Premium to encourage us

Known issue

• Crafted items with augment don't have the stats coming from the augment. It's an issue from Rift database export, we will try to bring this to their attention asap.

Done! Our next move, after fixing of course the above issue and other bugs you may report, will be the manual character edition, the synchronization of currencies and recipes and some guild tools and API. Yes, our to do list never ends!

Any feedback is welcome so don't hesitate to share your thoughts and report any issue you may find in the dedicated threads already opened in the General forum.

Thanks!
loulina
Администратор

Отправлено: 14.07.2011, 15:04

RIFT 1.3 Hotfix #10 has just been applied on US servers and is scheduled for 1:00am GMT 15/7/11 on EU servers. Magelo Sync needs to be updated to cope with the patch and we will keep you posted as soon as it is done!
Deggon
Пользователь

Отправлено: 14.07.2011, 15:25

It has been done on the US servers, Sync no longer works again.

Jelan
Администратор

Отправлено: 14.07.2011, 18:16

Already working on it
Deggon
Пользователь

Отправлено: 14.07.2011, 23:17

any eta on sync?

Stewpitt
Пользователь

Отправлено: 15.07.2011, 0:01

Been with magelo for 10 years now, they get to these as fast as they can so all I can say is Soon(tm)

loulina
Администратор

Отправлено: 15.07.2011, 6:10

Magelo Sync has been updated to cope with the Patch 1.3 Hotfix #10
You can synchronize again your characters!
Deggon
Пользователь

Отправлено: 15.07.2011, 6:11

Aye, love it looks good, now just gota fool around and figure how to make my profile all pretty and nice

loulina
Администратор

Отправлено: 15.07.2011, 6:14

You already have a nice sig and avatar
Deggon
Пользователь

Отправлено: 15.07.2011, 6:18

Aye I'm looking for the profile tab under my character>customize> in order to add music and background image for my profile

update: I just found it =P

loulina
Администратор

Отправлено: 15.07.2011, 7:32

Great choice... one of my favorite background image!
Jelan
Администратор

Отправлено: 15.07.2011, 7:46

If I may, just add a little transparency so the dagger behind the profile will be visible
Belleal
Пользователь

Отправлено: 15.07.2011, 10:53

Hi guys, I just downloaded the Sync tool, but it says my rift.exe is updated (the Hotfix 10) and not yet supported. Any ideas?
loulina
Администратор

Отправлено: 15.07.2011, 11:08

Hello Belleal!

Actually, Magelo Sync has been updated for the Hotfix 10 few hours ago. But Rift patched again maybe 1 hour ago for the Hotfix 11 only on EU servers. This patch will be applied on US servers in few hours.

So at the moment Magelo Sync should work fine on US servers. We will update it as soon as possible to cope with the Hotfix 11. We will keep you posted!
Belleal
Пользователь

Отправлено: 15.07.2011, 11:16

Ahh, I see now. I didn't realize it was named Hotfix 11 until now Cool, then I'll simply wait fro you guys to catch up. Thanks for the swift reply!