Ecrit le: 02/05/2013 04:58
Rift 2.2 Hotfix#11 has been applied (10:00am PST 4/24/13 [NA] - 2:00AM GMT 25/4/13 [EU]).
Magelo Sync has been patched, you can sync your characters again!
- Hungry, hungry Helbugs have crash landed in RIFT from the DEFIANCE universe! A new fire rift named "Invasive Species" now has a chance to appear in all zones. Completing the unstable stages of this rift offers a chance at acquiring any of three different types of hellbug mounts and companions, including the extremely rare Toxic Hellbug.
- Fixed an issue where objects without a cooldown sometimes displayed cooldown time left.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when comparing an equipped item with another item that has a very large number of stats.
- Freemarch: Water Saga Quest - Solace Cabal: Fixed a case that breaks scripting when players immediately aggro mobs after starting event.
- Steppes of Infinity: Ice Heart: Fixed an issue that would cause Atos to become stuck in a cast loop
- Fixed an issue with respawns which could sometimes cause players to fall through the geometry.
- Sentinel: Fullness of Life no longer causes Wrathful Exuberance to proc damage
- Assassin: Leaping Plunge: Now roots the enemy target for 2s.
- Rapid Fire Shot: Now costs 16 Energy, down from 24 Energy.
- Decoy: Now no longer on global cooldown.
- Electrified Munitions, Static Shock Munitions: No longer trigger damage and healing effects like Dark Armor, Warlock Armor and Curative Engine; similar to Assassin Poisons and Nightblade Weapon Enchantments.
- Deadeye Shot: Damage has been increased.
* Paragon: Defensive Maneuver: Fixed a bug where Defensive Maneuver is unusable when Way of the Mountain is active.