Identifiez-vous
> > > Customer Support

Messages dans le sujet: Customer Support
Customprofile
Membre

Nbr msg: 172
Enregistré: 17/02/2012
Ecrit le: 07/02/2018 13:33

Why does it take so long for responses from you guys? It seems to take forever to get replies or responses or anything from someone here. Whether it is a Forum post or from submitting a ticket.

Customprofile
Membre

Ecrit le: 09/02/2018 10:13

I have had a ticket in for over 8 days and no reply. I paid for the Sync and I am not getting any help as it doe snot work. I can not even get anyone to reply. This would be a better site if they would actually reply and help people. This site would be amazing... Any way I can get someone to reply to my ticket... Helllo

Customprofile
Membre

Ecrit le: 12/02/2018 09:07

I have had a support ticket in for 12 days and no response. If you take money from people then reply to their ticket when they have an issue. You guys SUCK!

Jelan
Admin

Nbr msg: 11375
Enregistré: 05/05/2001
Ecrit le: 26/02/2018 15:58

Hi Customprofile,

My apologise for the pretty late feedback. You should be able to sync your characters now, I have updated Magelo Sync as well as the database 2 days ago. I know the uptime for Magelo Sync for Rift has not been stellar to say the least but I am making it my priority to improve.

We have compensated all our premium with 15 extra days and we are also putting in place better measure to monitor the state of Magelo Sync and our uptime.

You can check the uptime of Magelo Sync at the following address: http://syncstatus.magelo.com