Identifiez-vous
> > > Adding Help

Messages dans le sujet: Adding Help
Customprofile
Membre

Nbr msg: 172
Enregistré: 17/02/2012
Ecrit le: 30/03/2018 09:28

Any thoughts about what I asked in a support ticket? I am more than willing to help out. Get in touch with me and I can start helping right away.

Jelan
Admin

Nbr msg: 11375
Enregistré: 05/05/2001
Ecrit le: 31/03/2018 19:04

It simply impossible for you to help me out with Magelo Sync. If you want to help, the best way is to be present on the forums and help the community as you are already doing.
Customprofile
Membre

Ecrit le: 31/03/2018 20:41

Ok, thank you. I will do my best to help people out when they post here... Most of the time it is people needing Magelo patched when Rift patches...I will keep helping people the best I can... Thank you for the response.

Just try to get it patch as soon as you can so people do not get upset.
One more thing, Will you go ahead and add the Sync status on the left side of the site under Tools this way people can check the status of Magelo...? Thank You

PS

Can you at least give me some sort of Title under my name(make me feel good)LOL, thanks again

Customprofile
Membre

Ecrit le: 04/04/2018 11:35

Pretty please on the title thing? (***on hands and knees begging for Jelan to add an Amazing title for me...***) Also can you have it so when someone posts it will email me ads well so I can reply and start to help them? Thank you!

Customprofile
Membre

Ecrit le: 11/04/2018 05:36

Give me some kind of COOL title at least please....

Jelan
Admin

Ecrit le: 11/04/2018 05:44

Hi,

Sorry but I dont have any way to add custom title to the forums. We have roles that have titles attached to them, but we simply cant grant your a role just now.
Customprofile
Membre

Ecrit le: 11/04/2018 05:53

Okay I'll do the best I can to get my title by helping everybody the best I can.

I have one other suggestion is there anyway you can change a switch or something on the website so that when people are viewing it on their phone or their tablet it adopts it toward it's the screen size. Because as it is right now whenever you look at it on my phone or tablet it's like you're looking at it on a desktop and you have to zoom in a lot and it's hard to control

Jelan
Admin

Ecrit le: 11/04/2018 06:37

Unfortunately not easy to do at all. We have contemplated this in the past and you basically have to rethink a lot of things so that it can be displayed properly on a phone.
Customprofile
Membre

Ecrit le: 11/04/2018 06:51

I didnt know, I know some backends let you just turn it on or off for mobile viewing. So I didnt know if your site was the same as some of the others out there. Would it be possible to do an app? Like a simple browser just to view the site and items, etc. while playing? Is that something you would have to contract out?