Identifiez-vous
> > > Java Update

Messages dans le sujet: Java Update
Customprofile
Membre

Nbr msg: 172
Enregistré: 17/02/2012
Ecrit le: 18/07/2018 14:34

Make sure everyone updates their Java to the current version.

Version 8 Update 181 (build 1.8.0_181-b13)

Customprofile
Membre

Ecrit le: 15/08/2018 15:12

As a reminder please set Java to check for updates on a weekly or daily basis. This is one program you want to make sure stay updated. Plus this way you will not have any issues working with Magelo.

Customprofile
Membre

Ecrit le: 23/08/2018 15:41

I know Java does not patch but about every three months or so, even when there is a 0 day issue. They will update faster if the 0 day is bad enough and the big tech companies complain, Microsoft, Google, etc.. But still set it to update on a weekly basis this way you will not have to worry about it and you will know it will be updated. So when you see the Java icon in your system tray by your clock, click it and update it.

Customprofile
Membre

Ecrit le: 09/10/2018 15:48

Juist an update to make sure you keep Java updated.

Open Java from the Windows Control Panel or from going to Start, and open Check for Updates under the Java folder. Once you have the Java Control Panel open, Click on the Update tab, Under Notify Me: have the selection Before Installing checked and put a check mark in Check for Updates Automatically. Then under Advanced check/bullet Weekly then choose a day and time. Click OK, then click Apply, then Ok. This is to just make sure that Java stays updated. I know they only update about every three months or so but incase they have a Zero Day or Critical update they to need patch or something. So let it stay updated so you stay safe...

Thanks..

Customprofile
Membre

Ecrit le: 18/01/2019 12:11

Make sure everyone has their Java up to date.