Identifiez-vous

Messages dans le sujet: Java
Customprofile
Membre

Nbr msg: 172
Enregistré: 17/02/2012
Ecrit le: 13/08/2015 23:31

Any plans on a Non-Java version or is there a way? I want to use this site more and support you but I have no plans on installing Java... It and Flash are the two things I do not install.

Thanks!!

loulina
Admin

Nbr msg: 4235
Enregistré: 09/02/2006
Ecrit le: 14/08/2015 05:10

Sorry but in order to use Magelo Sync, you need Java installed on your computer.
We don't plan to work on a non-java version ATM. It will not be trivial and we don't have the ressources right now to work on such project.
Customprofile
Membre

Nbr msg: 172
Enregistré: 17/02/2012
Ecrit le: 14/08/2015 15:33

Thank you for taking the time to respond.

Jelan
Admin

Nbr msg: 11384
Enregistré: 05/05/2001
Ecrit le: 20/10/2015 19:47

I would add that there is absolutely nothing wrong with Java itself. The bad publicity it got on the security front came exclusively from something very specific called 'Applet' which is java code running in your browser. You can safely install Java and disable those applets.